Tim’s completed Airfix Austin K2 ambulance, 1/35, (Dave’s Emergency build)

langy71

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
Tim,
just caught up with this..god knows how I missed it ?, she looks bloody gorgeous mate, a very well deserved 'Dogs',

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
So sorry Tim as I just caught up on this. Great finish on the Austin my friend, but it seems you have been going through some hell lately. I know the feeling about hanging on a drip bottle from my chemo days. Terrible to hear about the cyst though. I do hope you are doing better after all this and a cider is well deserved too. Please take care of yourself Buddy...

Gute Besserung
Allen

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
So sorry Tim as I just caught up on this. Great finish on the Austin my friend, but it seems you have been going through some hell lately. I know the feeling about hanging on a drip bottle from my chemo days. Terrible to hear about the cyst though. I do hope you are doing better after all this and a cider is well deserved too. Please take care of yourself Buddy...

Gute Besserung
Allen
Cheers Allen. Glad she passes muster. It’s a nice kit if you want a change from your usual fare.
Definitely been hammered over the last year or so. Feeling a lot better at the moment, probably just steroid bounce, but hoping the meds kick in quickly. The cyst was unbelievably painful. Totally unable to weight bear on the leg for a day or so. Ended up being given morphine for the pain. A first for me…..wouldn’t recommend it though, just made me feel faint. The purple and yellow sock the bruising gave me was “interesting” to say the least.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Beautiful job Tim , apologies if I havent commented through the build , been very busy at work , but i have been peeping through a knot hole in the fence every now and then ! It looks a fabulous kit and a great choice of subject , top work , cheers tony

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Beautiful job Tim , apologies if I havent commented through the build , been very busy at work , but i have been peeping through a knot hole in the fence every now and then ! It looks a fabulous kit and a great choice of subject , top work , cheers tony
Cheers Tony. No problem on not commenting….I haven’t been keeping score you know ;) Just glad you like her. It really is a great kit.