Tired Marder from the Italy campaign

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Cracking Andy, a beautiful job all round.

That paint work must've taken ages.

5 stars for sheer patience

Tony.

A

andygh

Thanks for the nice comments fellas, it did take quite a lot of layers to get it looking that grotty but I do like the look of a well used AFV, that's probably why I've got so many models at the weathering stage sitting around

:ohno:

These are the brass projectiles I used ......... PMMS

And if John can't get them for you, you can get them from here .......... Tamiya 1/35 Marder III M Brass 7.5cm Projectiles TA35258

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Another one I've missed. Two fantastic builds, great realism and outstanding weathering 5*.

Vaughan

First Name
Aaron
I love the early stuff. I really like your shade of paint, Did you mix it yourself and or use filters to get this shade. Awesome srruff, Anymore? :shaving:

A

andygh

\ said:
I love the early stuff. I really like your shade of paint, Did you mix it yourself and or use filters to get this shade. :shaving:
The Marder was Gunze dark yellow and the panzer I was indeed a mixture as I couldn't find grey/blue I liked. Both had several layers of filters and washes

There are 1 or 2 more in the gallery and hopefully plenty to come when I stop prevaricating and get on with the painting :ohno:

N

noble

Beautiful work on both the marder and the panzer I five stars mate.

scott

R

Rodneyekemp

Really great. Was going to post some pictures of my own but I've got a long way to go to get any where near your standard. I particularly like the paint "Wear" on the Marder.

Rod

:score:

First Name
Michael
Fantastic Andy, love it. As has been said the weathering is spot on. Another 5* from me. M