Tractor unit recovery ... Korea 1950 (ish) (in 1/76)

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
That is one excellent looking truck colin, you wouldnt know it wasnt 1/35 it looks so good. the rope is a neat touch too , great work ,cheers tony

Reactions: CDW

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Just had a pleasant read from start to finish.....Nice one Colin, it's looking good.

First Name
Andy
Hi Colin,

Brilliant work Sir, as Tony mentioned, it looks bigger than it actually is, nice touch with the rope...

Andy...

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Again, lovely work Colin and on something so small. Great work.

Si:smiling3:

1275GT

Now this stuff isn't usually my bag, but I can't wait to see how the dio turns out. Great work !

Cheers, Neil

P

Polux

I love this build Colin, and this "tiny thing" looks very well!!! ;)

Polux

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Lovely work as usual Col - especially in 1/72.

You gonna drill out the barrel? (I know! I got a fixation about drillin' out gun barrels, but it's so easy to do and it makes such a difference).

Gern

C

CDW

\ said:
You gonna drill out the barrel? (I know! I got a fixation about drillin' out gun barrels, but it's so easy to do and it makes such a difference).
It does make a difference mate you're right, but...... ... .guess what prat snapped both his 0.4 and 0.5 mm drill bits..... . Do you need a clue? :smiling: :smiling:

It'll be done don't worry.

P

Paul P

Colin just caught up on this mate, great work and some fantastic detail for such a small kit

Paul

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Looking very nice Colin.

Funny, both the Scammel and the Morris are two things I would dearly love to see made in 1/35 scale. AA do the Scammel, but its a bit pricey... One day I'll have the dosh and it would of gone out of production. Just like the matador!!

Ian M

C

CDW

\ said:
Funny, both the Scammel and the Morris are two things I would dearly love to see made in 1/35 scale. AA do the Scammel, but its a bit pricey... One day I'll have the dosh and it would of gone out of production. Just like the matador!!
Just looked up the accurate Scammel, it is a tad on the rich side eh, but what a nice looking kit.

I though I saw a 6 wheel morris in 35th somewhere but can't find it now.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
There is a resin one of the moggy as well. Costs almost as much as the Scammel!!!

Lead sled do one as well .. not as expensive but still a lot for a 1/35 scale truck. I am hoping rather optimistic that Mirror Models might do them once they have gotten though the quads and the like....

Ian M