Trio helis... MiL Mi-17, MiL Mi-24, NH-90

V

Vajled

After little wonderring around with some planes :sad: I had decide to put them on hold... expecially T-50... what was wrong color of cockpit on revell sheet...

ok... never mind... a little rest from airplanes...

Trio helis...

Mi-17 (Hobby Boss u 1/72) Croatian AF

Mil Mi-24 (Hobby Boss, 1/72)

NH-90 (Revell, 1/72)

Cheers

Roman

M

mobear

Roman i simply love the way you build,its always full throttle and a treat to watch, mainly the fact you do them all to a very high standard and its the same with all your builds always perfection.thnx for showing us mere mortals lol :laughing:

mobear

C

CDW

Three on the go ????

Got to see this Roman ..... just be careful all the bits go on the right aircraft..

If i tried this i'd probably mix up the sprues and destructions and i'd end up with one model ....... an "MiL NH-124-90" :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

V

Vajled

Thx guys :smiling3:

Little progress... NH-90 is under filling - sanding process and Mi-17 is almost prepared for gluing into fuselage...

cheers

Roman

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Your "Trio" look great Roman.

Tony.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Looking good roman , the NH 90 looks like it was a bit of a poor fit but youve sorted it , keep it up mate , cheers tony

F

Fenlander

Production line or what!!!!

A few pics of the Hind pilot cockpit at Coventry Air Museum which I had the pleasure of sitting in

T

treyzx10r

Great color matching Roman,good to see the production line is in full swing again!

V

Vajled

thx guys :smiling3:

well, here is little progress...

Mi-17 and NH-90 ready for primer... Mi-24 cokpit is glued into fuselage

Cheers

Roman

First Name
Drew
Looking great Roman. I have to confess I'm a bit of a fan of the Mi-24, I just think they look awesome. Also, I've been thinking about getting one of the NH-90's so it's good to see it being built.

Looking forward to seeing these finished!

V

Vajled

thx guys...

At the end Mi-17 will be China AF

and it's painted in basic colors

Cheers

Roman