Tyz Stug III Ausf. G

First Name
Ty
Thought I would post the latest model completed. Tamiya Stug III Ausf. G Early. Hope you like them.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Martyn

that really is a thing of beauty. it puts my pathetic efforts to shame.

First Name
Ty
Thanks Zarogon and Martin. I must say it is fun getting back into making models. I'm almost finished a Dragon Upgunned Panzer IV D. I'll post pics when I'm done.

Last edited by a moderator:

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Beautiful diaorama you've made there. Love all of it. Lovely job on the figures too, I only have to do the occasional pilot and luckily they are mostly out of sight!

To cap it all you've taken some first class photos as well.

Cheers

Steve

A

Armorbuilder65

Stunning! The Stug has always been one of my favorites. Bravo!

Robert :smiling3:

B

Bunnybites

excellent work, love the pea dot camo must have taken ages.

cheers

jim

First Name
Andy
Hi Tyrel,

Fantastic build Sir, the pictures really bring it to life, one question though, is it me or has the chap who is pointing got a black eye...

Andy...

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Top quality diorama Ty. Good to see you posting and building again.

Take care,

Ron

First Name
Ty
Thanks for the compliments. This was an older diorama from two years ago. It was my second attempt as a diorama and my second attempt at painting figures. Hence the black eye looking trooper. I was trying to show some contrast between flesh tones and over did it a bit :smiling3: Oh well it was a lesson learned and I think I have improved a bit since then.

I should have my nest dio ready within the month.

US Sherman in highly worn winter camo

US Jeep with lots of cargo

11 various figures including a captured SS Trooper.

Cheers!

First Name
Andy
\ said:
Hence the black eye looking trooper. I was trying to show some contrast between flesh tones and over did it a bit :smiling3: Oh well it was a lesson learned and I think I have improved a bit since then.
I think it looks great, it's like the Tankies are asking him how he got it and him pointing to the guy drinking and saying it was him...:grinball2:

P

panzer6

It's absolutelly fantastic. I'm full of respect to your modellwork. Regards. Bart.

C

chris2681

wow page 14 guess you guys didn't give "great builds" back then. well I think this one deserves a few (better late than never).

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
wonderful work! occupation ww2 armor? a man after my own heart ------ uhh- modelwise I mean!:oops:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
absolutelly fantastic,Tyrel,lov your figure work its just top,s,

and the whole little setting just works so well together,great paint work all round, ;)

\ said:
I think it looks great, it's like the Tankies are asking him how he got it and him pointing to the guy drinking and saying it was him...:grinball2:
Andy you took the words right off my finger,s the one drinking did it he did,:rolleyes: