USMC Sherman M4A2 Iwo Jima.... almost complete; My first ever tank

K

kaiyudsai

THis is my first tank EVER.... so please be kind......LOL

We're doing a display(our local IPMS club) for the local chapter of Iwo Jima Vets..... anyway Im building this Sherman.... from the 3rd Battalion .. still have to glue the top to the bottom hull(it's jjust laying on top) , close the other track.... and paint and attach the wore mesh armor for the tops and hatches.... Decals are dry transfer from Archer... so I wont be adding gloss and clear coat to this model...

The kit is Dragon PTO, 2 in one..... I have to glue the wooden boards on the sides as well..... The Ma duece in the top hatch pintle is AM.... the reciever is from legend resin... but the resin barrels were crappy... so I got the barrel and PE add on bits from Pontos./... I worked really hard on this M2 50 cal..... it has 18 PE pieces!! and you can actually aim the sights...LOL.... anyway... I worked really hard on this.....

P

Polux

Hi Marc!

One sees that you have been work hard at this tank. Very nice and clean model!!!

Congratulations, fantastic one!!

Regards

Polux

J

James Q

Thats a great turn out for your first tank, you can clearly see you have worked hard!