Has anybody used VMS cement, especially the delayed

How smelly is it, hopefully not lol

Thanks bob

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Bob
I like VMS stuff in general. I have both the normal and slow cement. The normal works just like other thin cement. Wick's into joints, almost instant grip and seems slightly less aggressive than some others. The slow version is excellent. I have always used Revell Contacta as a slow cement. The VMS stuff is maybe not as slow drying but has the big advantage of being very thin. The smell is certainly no worse than some others - I don't notice it.
Jim

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Hi Bob
I like VMS stuff in general. I have both the normal and slow cement. The normal works just like other thin cement. Wick's into joints, almost instant grip and seems slightly less aggressive than some others. The slow version is excellent. I have always used Revell Contacta as a slow cement. The VMS stuff is maybe not as slow drying but has the big advantage of being very thin. The smell is certainly no worse than some others - I don't notice it.
Jim
Thanks Jim

Have read excellent reviews when the delayed glue is used on Dragon magic tracks. Like tamiya extra thin but the smell gives me headaches