vosper perkasa

R

redtemplar

Hi, newbie so hopefully you'l get this? Ive been building boats for a couple of years now biggest project at the moment is HMS HOOD, but ive put this on the back boiler whilst I have a go at my first kit the Perkasa vosper mtb 49". Im trying to put as much detail i can from various pics if found on the net and here but am having trouble locating pictures/drawings of the rear machine gun..has anyone got any ideas, thanks for your time

RT:respect1:

S

squiffythewombat

I have a few signal/squadron books on ships, i'll dig through them tommorow and see if i can find anything!

Otherwise im sure another boater like richard would be able to help!

B

Bunkerbarge

Hi Redtemplar and welcome to the scale models forum.

I hope that you get some usefull guidance here and enjoy your time with us. Please feel free to add your own experiences and pictures to our resources for other s to learn from as well.

As for the Perkasa I haven't built one myself but they are a very popular model so I would suggest that you direct your question at one of the following specific model boat sites. Firstly there is modelboatmayhem which has a wealth of boat stuff and there is the site and forum for Model Boat magazine.

I am sure there will be one or two other members here who have first hand experience as well so keep your eye on this thread.

M

macone

Perkasa

Hi All

Just to let you know the Model Boats Forum mentioned above is currently off line and is liable to be so for a couple of weeks according to the message on Mayhem.:regards: :regards: :regards:

Julian.