w w 1 French S P gun dio

First Name
barry

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Awesome Barry, really like this. Great use of the board to bring the models to life...superb mate.

Si:smiling3:

P

Polux

Great dio!!

Very nice! Well done!

On the fifth photo you can see how great is our hobby! :smiling3: The modeling give to you the possibly to recreate beautiful machines and idilic scenes....

Polux

First Name
barry
Thanks guys .

.I have to keep my dios to small to fit in the cabinets i have ,only 4 inch wide but 4 foot long (used to keep my dragsters in them untill i sent them to the US ).

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Excellent work as always from you Barry, love those kits! Must have cost a pretty penny being resin and all. I think WW1 is a bit of a neglected subject in the modeling world, so many odd vehicles and prototypes, even though I have a bit of an extensive stash only two are WW1 era and they're going in dio. Just need to convince the Mrs. that I MUST HAVE kits from that era because I'm trying to raise awareness of the horrible plight and conditions those poor souls had to fight under, brings a tear to ones eye:sad: ..................think it'll work?o_O..............Jim

First Name
barry
\ said:
Excellent work as always from you Barry, love those kits! Must have cost a pretty penny being resin and all. I think WW1 is a bit of a neglected subject in the modeling world, so many odd vehicles and prototypes, even though I have a bit of an extensive stash only two are WW1 era and they're going in dio. Just need to convince the Mrs. that I MUST HAVE kits from that era because I'm trying to raise awareness of the horrible plight and conditions those poor souls had to fight under, brings a tear to ones eye:sad: ..................think it'll work?o_O..............Jim
It may work Jim!!!. I think the kits were about £50 for both .Not to bad.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Lovely work Barry, another great looking gun and crew. I like the display and track marks, brings it to life.

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
That is one superb work Barry. I like it a lot matey. 10/10 from me for it.

First Name
barry
Thanks for all comments guys , no one mentioned the guy round the back taking a leek!.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
just great Barry,i love the whole look of if,top weathering on the guns,very nice work on the

figures,and real like the trees, :D

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Great build!!

D

danntheman

\ said:
View attachment 124178 View attachment 124179 View attachment 124180 View attachment 124181 View attachment 124182 View attachment 124183 View attachment 124184 View attachment 124185 View attachment 124186 View attachment 124187 Hi guys
Retrokit resin kit of French s p gun and ammo carrier,the germans also used these on the eastern front ,nice kit for resin just needed thinner hand rails and new folding sides.

comments welcome also any questions about kit .
my god wow wow wow is all i caN SAY, BRILLIANT WHERE DID YOU GET KIT?