Warhammer 40k Tempestuous standard barer

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
this is the completed figure with the flag I was practicing on, it's not perfect but I'm going in the right direction and thanks to Paul p and Monica it's out a bit better than I would usually do

Most of the detail is painted on instead of dry brushed and I get the layer method much better now and that's what I will need to practice on also it's best to use a pin wash instead of a full wash and not to use so much so it creates more of a shadow instead

So here's the fellow that's taken a week to finish :smiling3:

View attachment 120244

View attachment 120245

View attachment 120246

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Jeez Alan! I couldn't get a full size one painted that well!

First Name
Robert
I would watch out for war hammer they may be recruiting Alan to paint their new lines

Very well done on this ( you got the painting and shading better than I would or could ever achieve

( think I may send my figs to you fo paint from now on( hahahahaha)

Regards

Robert :D :D:D:D:D

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers guys I really appreciate that:smiling3:

\ said:
I would watch out for war hammer they may be recruiting Alan to paint their new lines
Very well done on this ( you got the painting and shading better than I would or could ever achieve

( think I may send my figs to you fo paint from now on( hahahahaha)

Regards

Robert :D :D:D:D:D
That's very nice of you to say Robert :smiling3: , but I'm not as good as the guys who do paint these for Warhammer are phenomenal! The way they get the fading and blending from normal acrylic paint is amazing , I have lots of practicing to do before I'm even close

Thanks again :smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Top job mate, superb effect. As said by the guys, way better than I could ever achieve.

D

dougie

Nice work Pops, that is expertly finished. Many years of experience brought together to create a fine model.

Joking aside mate that looks ace. Nice work, I hope I can paint that well in a few years - however unlikely!