Warhammer, Arch Mage on Dragon

First Name
Adrian
I had an urge to do something different just to fill time in whilst doing more hours at work. So I piced up the High Elf on Dragon kit from Games Workshop.

I've splashed out and got all the paints as well, so here goes.

The main body shot after the base colour of Mephiston Red and the Nuln Oil wash.

View attachment 74994

Adrian

003.JPG

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Nice paint job Adrian any chance of some more pics :smiling3:

First Name
Adrian
That's really all there is to see right now as I've only just started it, I'll try and update this one as I go, its a project to do in between stupid Christmas hours in our shop.

Adrian

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Here's the way I'm hoping it turns out :smiling3: View attachment 74528

I've a lot of dry brushing to do to lighten the red as you can see :smiling3:

Adrian
I'm sure you will get that effect from what I can see you've already done :smiling3:

C

CDW

Citadel Blazing orange would do the job for the dry brushing, got a spare pot if ya need it mate.

Nice start on this, I loved doing this sort of stuff, there's no exact colours to match so you can let it all flow from the imagination.

I'll keep my eye on this:smiling: :smiling:

First Name
Adrian
\ said:
Citadel Blazing orange would do the job for the dry brushing, got a spare pot if ya need it mate.Nice start on this, I loved doing this sort of stuff, there's no exact colours to match so you can let it all flow from the imagination.

I'll keep my eye on this:smiling3: :smiling3:
Thanks for the offer but I bought all the colours I needed when I got the kit, using Mephiston Red for the base, Evil Sunz Scarlet for the layer and Wild Rider Red for the orange highlights.

Adrian