What to do next?

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hello all,
Now the RL has been shelved, I have been looking through my stash of 3 kits, yes you read it right 3 kits lol.

Bronco Humber Mk lll armoured car.
Tamyia Centaur
Airfix M3A1 Scout car.

what would you like to see built next.

cheers
Scottie

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Well Bro, besides building up your stash, I would go for the Centaur...Being a Tamiya kit, you could add lots of love to it Paul. Something right up your alley!!!

Prost
Allen

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Well Bro, besides building up your stash, I would go for the Centaur...Being a Tamiya kit, you could add lots of love to it Paul. Something right up your alley!!!

Prost
Allen
Hello mate, hope life is good with you. Good choice I am umming and aaarrring between that and the M3.

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Life's good here Paul! Just too dreary gray and cold for my old bones. Hope you and B. are doing good too!!!

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
I tend to favour the Centaur as well. Main construction should be straightforward but, as Allen said, lots of Scottie enhancement opportunities.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
I tend to favour the Centaur as well. Main construction should be straightforward but, as Allen said, lots of Scottie enhancement opportunities.
Cheers Jim looks like it's the Centaur so far.

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Predictable I know,but I'd go for the Centaur too...
Mainly because the other two have been done recently,(the M3A1 by me in fact!!:tears-of-joy:),

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
I was going to suggest that too :smiling3: The M3A1 scout car kit is … well, ancient. Sure, you can build it into a nice replica, but you probably really would want to replace most of its armoured body with thin plastic card. At which point buying and detailing the Tamiya one is probably a lot simpler :smiling3:

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Good to see you're onto the next one Mr. Dawg.....I'll catch up to the build blog when you start it Sir. :thumb2:

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Paul,
I made this last century, and I seem to remember problems with the decals around the top of the turret - I think you had to add them mid build sequence, and not reading instructions properly caused grief ( it was a long time ago! ) Nice model, typically Tamiya
Dave