What would make you buy from the shop?

First Name
Drew
I've bought from the shop before and the only thing that stops my buying from here more often is that the kits I buy are not stocked on the site. I have contacted you about ordering something in the past but I feel awkward about asking every month or so.

If you are happy to source things that you don't normally stock maybe you could have something on the shop page that says you are happy to do this.

Also, like everyone here, the service I've received from you has been better than other places and more advertising of the site on the forum.

T

travellingman49

Hi John, i have a local model shop which i use a lot but i buy most of my kits and bits and bobs on the internet so discounts and bonuses are a great incentive to me, also the fact that you could source kits i cant find locally and i also agree that the shop could have a higher profile on the forum so keep up the good work,many thanks cliff.

P.S.I'm a member of a few forums but i find this one the most interesting for plastic kits.

Last edited:

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
I'm more than happy to find kits or anything for people, I place orders with my suppliers on pretty much a weekly basis so you should never have to wait long, I do try and pick kits I think will sell but it's quite difficult to do, I'm also running out of space fast so that can cause it's own problems.

As well as other things and replenishing out of stock stuff tomorrow I will have GreatWall 1/48 WWII German Focke Wulf Fw189-A2 and Hobbyboss 1:35 - Land Rover Defender xD Wolf WMIK which both look really nice kites

P

phalinmegob

havent actually looked yet but do you take postal orders as i do not have a credit card (well i have but cant use it lol),paypal or a cheque book. most of my purchases are from local model shop or e-bay auctions that accept postal orders.

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
Postal orders aren't a problem or even bank transfer, if you want to pay for anything either methods send me a private message and we can sort something out.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
\ said:
I'm more than happy to find kits or anything for people, I place orders with my suppliers on pretty much a weekly basis so you should never have to wait long, I do try and pick kits I think will sell but it's quite difficult to do, I'm also running out of space fast so that can cause it's own problems.As well as other things and replenishing out of stock stuff tomorrow I will have GreatWall 1/48 WWII German Focke Wulf Fw189-A2 and Hobbyboss 1:35 - Land Rover Defender xD Wolf WMIK which both look really nice kites
I bet Graham has now seen this and taken a hammer to his piggybank! Sorry Graham!

You had Better get a few of those in 'cause I have about as much will power as he does.

F

Fenlander

Already been creeping to John to get me one Ian when he told me they were on order, yep got to, and will be, having one lol

M

mark stonham

I to agree with these modlers the service from you is 100 per cent. every one will allways love more discount but times like it is you dont want to do your self out off profit when you can put it back into the shop. Me to will love you to sell tamiya paint as there are the only paints i use :smiling:. why not try open an ebay shop every one uses ebay. i will always use the shop when i can so stick with it john your doing a great job

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
I don't think it's worth setting up on ebay or amazon after they have taken their 15% plus listing fee's and Paypal have taken their 4%'ish it doesn't justify all the effort, I am looking at getting Tamiya paints in maybe the X & XF to start but I need to get them at the right price first