wheels for 1/24th static model car

I

iantype-r

hello, ive got a 1/24th scale model car(static) and im in need of some wheels but cannot find any whom sells them, can anyone point me in the right direction,

cheers ian

c3923774.jpg

R

rjwood_uk

nice cosie!

is it because you want some different ones or because you have lost/broken the ones from the kit?

if you have lost/broken them find the part no.1 (usually at the back of the instructions) and order them. they will probably cost you about £5 + p&p though!

S

squiffythewombat

As Richard says you can order them from the maker, or theres lots of various retailers over new zealand way that do "custom" parts although they're not cheap! I can try and dig out a link if you like...

I *think* tamiya sell seperate wheels and most of their static models are 1:24th.

I

iantype-r

hello guys thanks for the replys, yes one of the wheels have been broken, ive not got any instructions as ive had it years, its a metal shell, it use to be white with rally stickers and looked a mess, so i decided to spray it at work, sprayed the rear windows and painted the seats, was quite happy with the outcome,

im from gt yarmouth in the uk bunkerbarge,

if you could find a link squiffy that would be great,just need the wheels to finish it off now,

have sent a few emails off to companys from a google search but they ddnt have the right wheels or right size,

cheers ian

B

Bluewavestudios

Nigel,

Dunno. the full drift wheel set is a bargain at $4.97 a set.......about £3.50 ish or less in UK Money...not sure what the exchange rate is at the mo but a bargain all the same and nice wheels too.

Regards.......Mark.

I

iantype-r

hello all, thanks for your replys, sorry its taken a while to reply, been busy getting my wedding sorted,get married a week saturday, also just bought a new car, anyway Ive still not managed to get hold of a wheel yet, so any more help in this matter would be greatly appreciated,

cheers ian