which one to build first!

D

dubster72

The 109 is a great kit, very detailed & an easy build with excellent fit. Just watch out for the 2 part upper wings! 

D

Deleted member 3568

Victory for me, that would keep you building longer than it would take to build both the planes

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
First Name
Paul
ive got the victory kit and id love to see one built cos i keep chickening out lol

Mossie gets my vote

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
I agree with Paul, Mossie for me, saying that I also like the Victory.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
it would be interesting to see how the mossie stacks up against the new offerings from tamiya and HK...

The 109 would be good to see 'cause I have one in the stash.

The Victory.... not my cuppa tea 

Lee W

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Mossie for me...although intrigued by the Victory 

Lee  

D

dubster72

It's worth bearing in mind that although the Mossie is undoubtedly a beautiful aircraft, the kit dates from the early 70s. The G-6 is much more recent.

Just another thought - Wonderland Models have the Mossie in stock for £14.99.. a lot of plastic for very little money :smiling3:

Peej

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Mossie, Mossie,  Mossie...........

D

Deleted member 3568

That's just plain unfair you voted mossie 3 times, I say Victory Victory just to even it up.

Peej

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
That's just plain unfair you voted mossie 3 times, I say Victory Victory just to even it up.

Oooops sorry for saying mossie too many times but I think the mossie should be next. I think I will have to put a mossie on my to do list as I have never done a mossie before. Lol 

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
I am going to change my mind and go with the mossie as I have been looking at it for some time

D

Deleted member 3568

Very sneaky, well I've not seen many Victorys on here and I do like Victorys as ships Victory is probably one of my favourites so, Victory?