Which one?

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
A`noon Chaps,
As my Vickers comes towards the end,i`ve decided that a change of course is in order,with that in mind the next build will be a WW2 1/9 Motorcycle........
Thing is ...... Which one?
s-l500 (4).jpg
ITALERI-7406-Zundapp-KS750-with-Sidecar-19-Plastic - Copy.jpg
...... Any thoughts most welcome,will decide on Friday evening and go with the majority:thumb2:,
Cheers for now,
Andy

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
I remember you doing an US bike some time ago Andy. Looked good , so think this time it's the Zundapp as Jim says .

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Morning Mr. Smiff,

SCANDAL!!!!!!!.........It appears this voting is RIGGED!!!!!!........I've heard of crooked Polititians, but crooked Modellers???.....Never!!!!!.......

I think it is quite clear you want to build the Zündapp and not the Harley. A like for the Harley vote and a love for the Zündapp vote is the obvious giveaway to this fact. As punishment for this criminal act, I think you should have to build both of them Sir.........

I know you will do a great job on these Richard M. Nixon Andy.......

Prost from the White House
Allen

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Morning Mr. Smiff,

SCANDAL!!!!!!!.........It appears this voting is RIGGED!!!!!!........I've heard of crooked Polititians, but crooked Modellers???.....Never!!!!!.......

I think it is quite clear you want to build the Zündapp and not the Harley. A like for the Harley vote and a love for the Zündapp vote is the obvious giveaway to this fact. As punishment for this criminal act, I think you should have to build both of them Sir.........

I know you will do a great job on these Richard M. Nixon Andy.......

Prost from the White House
Allen
You make a very good point Allen.... Hadn't noticed that!!!

Like the idea of having to do both.....but to add to be his discomfort, how about making him do 2 kitbashes where each one is a 50/50 mix of each kit..... ;)

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
WOW there!!:dizzy:.......
..... Thanks for all the responses Guys,VERY much appreciated:thumb2:....
It just shows why i couldn`t decide which way to go,(Think of us all as "The Borg"),even "The collective" couldn`t get a definitively,large,majority:flushed: (7 Zundap and 5 Harley).... at least,in my mind,it vindicates my indecision:thinking:
SO.... The Zundap it is then!!.....
It won`t happen yet,(i`m still waiting for the book to arrive),and as it`s such a large undertaking,which will require much scratch stuff,i`ll be doing smaller builds along side it:thumb2:.
BUT.... I can assure Mr.Dewire that there was NO fix.... I simply thought that a different emoji for either vote would make it easier to tally up:hugging-face: No preference at all really... just seemed the best two images,(a sad,shocked,etc face,just didn`t seem appropriate!!),
Mr.Race.... Yes,well remembered Sir... I did indeed do a 1/35th Harley,(But also some BMW Combies and Singles Too):thumb2:
This build will begin as soon as the Book turns up.... Supposedly next Thursday......
Stay tuned!!
Andy