William Marshal 1147-1219

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
In awe again Paul at your sculpting skills. I do love these step by step threads you make, watching a master at work is a real pleasure.

Si:smiling3:

P

Paul P

Cheers Tony, hope you didn't spit it out over the pc, coffee and pc don't get on :sad:

Colin, yes I suppose I was being sneaky, ;) OK ill call it a lion from now on :rolleyes:

Many thanks Si, :smiling3:

C

CDW

Stick with leopard Paul, that's what they were mate, I'll back you up all the way:smiling: :smiling:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Stick with leopard Paul, that's what they were mate, I'll back you up all the way:smiling3: :smiling3:
Funnily enough I actually knew that and will back you and the Nerdy Freakoid (this being Colin by the way).

Si:smiling3:

P

Paul P

OK glad that's sorted

Well here he is just about finished

few more things to do like rivets on the helmet and another strap on the shield but that's about it, its going to Mitches models and should be ready in kit form by early next year

Paul

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Superb ! its a black art Paul this sculpting , if i had a go he'd end up looking like Morph!!! Does it have to go to the mould makers unpainted or are we going to see him with a bit of colour in his cheeks? cheers tony

P

Paul P

Cheers Tony, im practicing a black art, :sad: mmhahahahahaha.............sorry, it will go to the moulders before painting so I wont be able to get some colouring on it for some time yet :oops:. I still have to get Boudicca finished so that will keep me busy

Paul

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Old Bill is looking mad now, wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley. Nice work Paul. I'd be a Morph creator too if I tried sculpting a figure.