YRBM 20 Brown water navy

D

Daniel Horvath

Absolutely stunning Greg! It is coming alive! How long is been going on if you don’t mind me asking?

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Absolutely stunning Greg! It is coming alive! How long is been going on if you don’t mind me asking?
I started in 2015 but for a couple of years i didn’t do anything then in july 2017 i basically started all over so l would say in july 2018 it will be one year..

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Dan and Scottie thank you very much for your comments... next step.. 4 more figures and a dog then working on the water and it ill be done...:smiling::smiling2::smiling3::smiling4:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Famous last words Greg :tongue-out3:.

Each time I've thought it's done, someone suggests something else or I think of something. .
John .

D

Deleted member 6559

Just awe inspiring Greg, fantastic work.

Could I ask you about the chain? I've got a 120mm German Knight figure equipped with some chain, and the stuff supplied is copper. I presume you painted yours with an AB; is that correct.?My problem is that I don't have one and don't want to risk clogging the links by brush-painting. Any advice (apart from buying an expensive piece of silver jewellery!)?

D

Deleted member 5819

Hi Greg, the you work and detail you have put into this build is just absolutely remarkable.
Pete :thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:.

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Just awe inspiring Greg, fantastic work.

Could I ask you about the chain? I've got a 120mm German Knight figure equipped with some chain, and the stuff supplied is copper. I presume you painted yours with an AB; is that correct.?My problem is that I don't have one and don't want to risk clogging the links by brush-painting. Any advice (apart from buying an expensive piece of silver jewellery!)?

buy this kit from trumpeter and use Vallejo air color... they are very diluted so you won't risk clogging.. :smiling3::smiling2::smiling5: Hope it helps..

Attachments

• TRU06624m.jpg
    TRU06624m.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 14

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Pater Low thank you very much for your kind words... :smiling4::smiling4::smiling4:

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Greg

I reckon you will need a crate of Bud once you finish this epic build. Terrific stuff as always

Steve

MikeC

SMF Supporter
Has left the Building
First Name
Michael
Hi Greg,
So this is where you ended up, I warned you about mixing with the wrong people......
Great to see this impressive build is still alive and flourishing and thanks for the tip of using the blue-grey for tyres it does look better than black-grey. Looking forward to more .
Cheers
MikeC.

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Ok today it was almost a disaster... the “water” fell on the PBR and some damage occured... but i managed to repair and correct everything.....so i could only paint the flesh of the figures....55142E1E-3B57-4BE5-8132-6BD5578B7A49.jpeg

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Argg Terrible news , but see you managed to recover thankfully .
Impressed with those faces, would you like another 28 !
John.

MikeC

SMF Supporter
Has left the Building
First Name
Michael
Greg,
Pleased to hear you managed to repair the damage, take it steady. I am having to take breaks from doing the small work on my build when the eyeballs start to roll about in the optivisor.
Cheers,
MikeC.

D

Daniel Horvath

Morning Greg im glad its not ruined ! figures looks amazing as always ! You almost at the finish line my friend ! keep up the good work . Regards Danny

D

Deleted member 6559

A close one Greg - glad you saved things. Are all those corks from the modelling juice?