1/35 Dragon Jagdpanzer Hetzer

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Ryan like I said in the build log I really like this tank for some reason and seeing this build really makes me like it even more.

A super build it looks fantastic awesome work

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
Cracking job there Ryan....... I love the Camo and weathering /rust. You got that just. I love it.

Peter

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
That is very well painted it's got some nice weathering especially the water marks :smiling3:

D

Doug Hughes

I love this, Ryan. I checked out the build thread after I'd seen the completed thing to find out how you did it. Lovely colour scheme and weathering. How did you mask the beige -fluid or tape?

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
fantastic awesome work Ryan,do love it great camo and weathering/rust work,looks great very well done :D

\ said:
I love this, Ryan. I checked out the build thread after I'd seen the completed thing to find out how you did it. Lovely colour scheme and weathering. How did you mask the beige -fluid or tape?
Doug

Academy provides a template masking tape....but u have to be tactful when u mask areas that are not even.

As for the "polka dots"...i mask it own my on with masking tape

N

noble

I love the hetzer mate and I can honestly say you have done this kit proud, excellent build, paint and that weathering just completes it.

scott