1/35 Dragon Jagdpanzer Hetzer

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
That looks bloody good Ryan. Great job on both the camo and the very well executed weathering.

Great work.

First Name
Robert
That is the dogs ! You have really done this kit justice. I studied all your pics and couldn't believe the detail and shading around every angle and bolt!! I got half way through a 1/35 dragon Hetzer a couple of years ago and got stuck on trying to rust it up and still sits in the box half built but you have given me the ummphh to try again. Love the camo and life you have put into this project

( if only I could get my armour to look that good )

Honestly it's a fantastic build Well done !!!

T

treyzx10r

In a word WOW! I ca'nt add much to all thats already been said ,very nicely done Sir!

Robert...Thanks for the compliment. This forum is good ... lots of build that can inspire us to keep building... hope to see your Hetzer soon.

\ said:
That is the dogs ! You have really done this kit justice. I studied all your pics and couldn't believe the detail and shading around every angle and bolt!! I got half way through a 1/35 dragon Hetzer a couple of years ago and got stuck on trying to rust it up and still sits in the box half built but you have given me the ummphh to try again. Love the camo and life you have put into this project
( if only I could get my armour to look that good )

Honestly it's a fantastic build Well done !!!