1/35 Great Wall Hobby 12. 8 cm Pak 44 .

SteveH

SMF Supporter
First Name
Stephen
Morning John

This should quieten all your critics, where ever they are hiding.

Superb all round and its no 4BO too, which is a treat LOL

Well done

Steve H

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
WELL John ive just looked through your build an come to the SAME conclusion as all the guys have an ive been stareing at the pics for a while an to me the figures seem to move an come to life AS THIS IS LIFE IN WARTIME a very great build an from me you can award yourself a gold star :thumb2: :cool:
CHRIS

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
This saddens me Rick, but the times Jim has rejected all photos I'm now used to it. Having had my medication increased by Matron I can get over any rejection by the Tidy Bench Club.
Dear Mr Race
I am very sorry to hear that matron has had to up your medication. We at the TBC have standards to maintain and there can be no exceptions. Whilst we do appreciate that at odd times your bench gets close to an acceptable level it usually falls well below expected standards. I would like to commend you for an excellent model and wish you well for the future.
Yours
General Cosmo Bumcrack (retired) Acting vice-president TBC

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Top marks Dzohn. The site & gun are so excellent. Love the figs milling about too. PaulE
Thanks Paul ,I should have put a train in as well, but alas no room :smiling3:

Morning John

This should quieten all your critics, where ever they are hiding.

Superb all round and its no 4BO too, which is a treat LOL

Well done

Steve H
Morning Steve, thank you for you comments. Try as I did just couldn't get any 4BO in :nerd::smiling3::smiling3:

Thanks guys.

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Dear Mr Race
I am very sorry to hear that matron has had to up your medication. We at the TBC have standards to maintain and there can be no exceptions. Whilst we do appreciate that at odd times your bench gets close to an acceptable level it usually falls well below expected standards. I would like to commend you for an excellent model and wish you well for the future.
Yours
General Cosmo Bumcrack (retired) Acting vice-president TBC

Dear General Cosmo Bumcrack (rtd)
Acting vice -president TBC.

I thank you for your both frank and honest reply as to why yet again I have been denied entry to the TBC.
It's appears to me that I shall never be able to raise my game enough , no matter how hard I try.
I resign myself to a life of a rejected applicant to the prodigious TBC.
Therefore in future I shall wallow surrounded by a bench covered in debris like a pig in the preverbal.
I wish you and your members all the best in these trying times.
J Race .:sick:

Last edited:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Dear General Cosmo Bumcrack (rtd)
Acting vice -president TBC.

I thank you for your both frank and honest reply as to why yet again I have been denied entry to the TBC.
It's appears to me that I shall never be able to raise my game enough , no matter how hard I try.
I resign myself to a life of a rejected applicant to the prodigious TBC.
Therefore in future I shall wallow surrounded by a bench covered in debris like a pig in the proverbial.
I wish you and your members all the best in these trying times.
J Race .:sick:
WELL John you can stay in u -t-b-c with the likes of me as you are president of it an you should be proud of it
a jumbled up member

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
John

I think everyone else has said all that needs to be be said. A simply brilliant piece of work.

ATB.

Andrew

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
WELL John you can stay in u -t-b-c with the likes of me as you are president of it an you should be proud of it
a jumbled up member
Thank you fellow member Chris, we shall seek others to join our brotherhood and to further the cause of bench mayhem.:flushed:;)

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
John. All I can say is WOW! You deserve a bowel for your Gold Fish I’ll furnish the Bowel. Just Museum Quality JR be proud.

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
WOW just WOW this is amazing the realism of the final result is stunning..SUPER..well done TOBARICH...
KRASCHIVO..

• Love
Reactions: JR

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
As a lifelong member of the UTBC I would suggest RR tracks on the bridge. I'm certain there are cutoffs of track & ties on my bench somewhere. PaulE
:smiling3: Thank you fellow member :thumb2:.

John. All I can say is WOW! You deserve a bowel for your Gold Fish I’ll furnish the Bowel. Just Museum Quality JR be proud.
Thanks Lee, good to see you posting again.:thumb2:.

WOW just WOW this is amazing the realism of the final result is stunning..SUPER..well done TOBARICH...
KRASCHIVO..
Greg, spasibo moy drug s novym godom.

Strenko J

Faithful rabble apprentice
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
finally had time to see the complete dio.. ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT. so much to take in and look at..well planned, constructed, painted, etc etc. definitely Museum worthy!!!