1/35 RMF Tiger I 1943 Eastern Front

P

phikoleoputra

Hello again,

my next build will be this beast!! Got it from the show last week and I'm gonna build it for my friend, hope I can make it on time and get good result. 

The brand of the kit is Ryefield Model from China, don't know if you guys heard about them? But after opening the box, the detail of this kit is exceptionally outstanding!! The fit is just superb and the interior detail is very good. No aftermarket required for this I think, so OOB.

Cheers

image.jpeg

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
well you have my attention on this one Leo ,as I started a Tiger 1 last week,have not posted it as yet,

will be looking in on this, :D

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dubster72

Rye Field are fairly new on the scene Leo, but their Tigers are getting good reviews. The inclusion of a full interior is great.

P

phikoleoputra

The first problem is, I have no idea what color is for the interior.  >:sad:

this is gonna be my first German WW2 tank. I'm in a lot of trouble lol

A

Airfix Modeller Freak

I've always liked tigers. Bit of an odd brand, but will be interesting to see how it builds up. The actual contents look to be decent, with the PE and individually packaged parts

C

CharleyGnarlyP290

From all I have heard, it is supposed to be a really good kit. Some people have complained about a few fit issues, but a lot of others have had none.

As far as the interior color, part of the lower parts are grey or red oxide primer and the upper portions are ivory. The grey or red depends on the manufacturing period. I had a link but don't know what happend to it. You could probably google it.

As far as the build goes, I will definitely be watching it. I would really like to do one of these with the interior.

D

dubster72

There's a good build review on Armourama which you can find via Scalemates.

If you do the interior in cream/ivory with the sponsons in primer red no-one will quibble with that ;)

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
very nice looking good,like the color as well, :D

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Last edited by a moderator:
P

phikoleoputra

Quick question guys, I rarely built a tank and do you assemble the whole thing then paint or paint it segments by segments?

I see a lot of builts out there that they assemble then paint it, if so how can you paint the interior detail??

Please enlighten me!!!

Thanks

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
very nice looking ,Leo,do like  the added storage in  the turret,nicely painted,and what a shame its not seen, 9_9