1/48th Scale Saturn V

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Steven nice to see the pics of you sir an your wife an whats happening on that rockect ? an did you move to arzonea ?
chrisb

Reactions: JR

StevenRB

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steven
HI Steven nice to see the pics of you sir an your wife an whats happening on that rockect ? an did you move to arzonea ?
chrisb
Thank you. No not yet. Joanne's father just passed away on 02-18-2024 at the age of 97. Her mother is 95 and showing signs of ailing health. So we will remain in Washington state till her passing before we move. As for the rocket, it has been on hold until I get the bug to work on it more.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
WELL Steven please accept jen an i condolences on Joanne s farther passing an Steven lets hope its its not too long before you get back on that rockect as i wondered what was happening an will you go back to building it in a starbucks ?
chrisb

Reactions: JR

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Condolences to you Steven on your loss.

StevenRB

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steven
Thank you folks. It has been a pleasure shootin' the @#$! with you. Joanne and her family are all taking this extraordinarily well as the process of healing has been managed very well. He had been in the service and and arrangement was made by the military to play the Taps. I've been asking Joanne on a daily basis how she's been doing and she's hanging in there with a smile. Time and support can heal wounds of all kinds, sometimes sooner than others. Thank you again for your thoughts.