1/700 Revell Bismarck

J

Josh

Hello All,

Just finished by Revell 1/700 Bismarck, tried a few different techniques and unfortunately ruined it due to my own impatience (see white paint areas).

I went a bit photo crazy and took over 20 pictures.

I have attached a few on here but if you would like to see more just visit my webpage here.

I hope you like it :smiling3:

Josh

View attachment 105013

View attachment 105014

Overview - thumb.JPG

Photo1 - thumb.JPG

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Great work, it looks amazing with so much detail in the other photos. These two pictures alone don't do it the justice it deserves.

First Name
Aaron
I'd like to see more pics tbh, this looks like top stuff!

J

Josh

Aaron, did you visit the link to see the other photos ?

I have 23 on there... Are you saying you want more xD

\ said:
Great work, it looks amazing with so much detail in the other photos. These two pictures alone don't do it the justice it deserves.
Thanks Joe

First Name
Aaron
Sorry mate I missed the link, I'll check it out. Top marks on saving space on the forum Ian M will be pleased.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Great looking bissy Josh , this is a great kit in 1/700 very detailed , my son built this same kit and I was amazed at the detail

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
That is a damn fine Bismarck Josh .......... I just had a look at your other photos. Superb detailing.

Peter

C

Caledonia

Excellent work, Josh, having done 1/350's can't imagine how difficult 1/700 is. Derek

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
superb looking build , :smiling3:

D

Doug Hughes

1:700 - a tad smaller than the 1:600 Airfix one I made when I was a kid. That's a fantastic amount of detail in this scale! Well done, Josh - it's brilliant. Love the colour scheme too.

G

Graham D

Wonderful build. If yoyu every decide to do the 1/350 scale, go for the Revell Bismarck as it is the best on the market at this scale.

J

Josh

\ said:
Wonderful build. If yoyu every decide to do the 1/350 scale, go for the Revell Bismarck as it is the best on the market at this scale.
I will keep this in mind ! Thanks :smiling3: