14TH CENTURY WATCH/SIGNAL TOWER...RUIN.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Get out ! That's not a model you've taken a photo of some pagans house !

Seriously mate that is one hell of a build it looks like you could walk up those steps that spiral down from it , it's cool mate

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Get out ! That's not a model you've taken a photo of some pagans house !Seriously mate that is one hell of a build it looks like you could walk up those steps that spiral down from it , it's cool mate
LOL, thank you. This has been a great build and I have enjoyed it so much, despite a lot of work and my fall. Really pleased you think it looks real, you try for these things but rarely-well to me-do I pull them off.

Si:smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
what a difference looks real
Thanks Ole, glad you like it and it seems to be getting the look I am after. :smiling3:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
what a great build Si,you have manage to capture a real look and feel for it , do like the natural light pics, turned out well,

and the use off the diffidence grass types, and these little tufts ones look great, , how you have it in the wooden bow makes a natural looking moat

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
what a great build Si,you have manage to capture a real look and feel for it , do like the natural light pics, turned out well,and the use off the diffidence grass types, and these little tufts ones look great, , how you have it in the wooden bow makes a natural looking moat
Thank you Moni, very kind words indeed. Nice idea regarding the bowl as a moat, never thought of that.