2025 the war against Skynet , British campaign !

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Well as the uniforms are so similar these days, why not just use the US figures and paint them up as Brits..The figures in the picture Patrick linked to are German by the way... ;)

What did you find to stick the HK together with by the way?

Ian M
That's a good point Ian I suppose the only way to really tell would be weapons and I know you can get weapon accessories :smiling3:

I used poly cement from humbrol , you know the thing it said was no good it does not work ! I tried it out on the base that comes with the kit because I won't use that in the dio it stuck a treat and dried faster as well.

D

dubster72

Sorry Alan, I thought that was the actual website link, not just the picture. As Ian rightly points out, they are German, but who's to know one lot of Special Forces from another?

http://www.modelhobbies.co.uk/shop/trumpeter-bundeswehr-00422-p-27028.html

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
wow Alan,you did ,hit this one hard all real together :rolleyes: ,lov the idea you have as well very interesting, and new,

I do like the figures Patrick linked, inn, and as said , you cannot tell these days with special forces, ;) there all scary looking :rolleyes:

cont wait for next update

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Thanks for the help folks it has certainly given me some options and I have found a 1/35 warrior from academy this is turning out how I wanted it to :smiling3:

Thanks again :smiling3:

Lee W

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
\ said:
Thanks for the help folks it has certainly given me some options and I have found a 1/35 warrior from academy this is turning out how I wanted it to :smiling3: Thanks again :smiling3:
....how would you like the british figures, what scheme? What makes them stand out, is they are wearing NBC (noddy) suits...

Lee :smiling3:

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
First Name
Paul
the more i look at that HK, the more i want one!

definatly going to be watching this progress, got the popcorn ready

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
....how would you like the british figures, what scheme? What makes them stand out, is they are wearing NBC (noddy) suits...Lee :smiling3:
Thanks for that lee it's nice of you to offer but on looking at everything online in 1/35 I just can't find the right look for the troops and the only thing that comes close is the the 1/48 scale so I'm going to stay with that :smiling3:

Thanks to everyone who took the time to do searches for me I very much appreciate all your efforts :smiling3:

Here's a pic of the HK in chrome silver I can't get a decent coat with a brush but the weathering will sort that out :smiling3: View attachment 81081

View attachment 81082

View attachment 81083

View attachment 81084

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers lee I appreciate that I'm starting the base next :smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Very nice Al, the weathering makes it look the part. I have some commando figures, all standing I think can send you some and some paras, all around 1/35-old Airfix with stand.

Si:smiling3:

tanktrack

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
just found this post if you don't mind I will be the late arrival and I have brought my rustley sweets the HK looks the bits

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers guys I appreciate it :smiling3:

Steve pull up a pue and get the sweeties out :smiling3:

Si pm sent

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
that looks great Alan top job on the weathering :rolleyes:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Thank you Moni rustic I can do lol

Just picked this up from the LHS and this is going to have the same treatment as my panzer IV did but more beaten up :smiling3: View attachment 81140

image.jpg