5th German plane a Ju 87 B-2 Stuka 1:48 scale Italeri model.

S

Saber

Thank you Colin, its looks great with those bent wings and a pretty scary plane if you were being targeted by it as well :surrender:

S

Saber

Cheers Ian this was a great kit to make has encouraged me to get more from this company.

S

Saber

\ said:
Great result from a nice kit.If you haven't got an extraction fan wear a mask when spraying in your shed .Thats what I do.
Thanks Dave I have got a face mask that I use but my shed is quite small and I dont have window in it that I can open so I tend to work outside the sheds doors on a small table if the weather is ok, thats why those chickens are such a pain they are a right bunch of scroungers and small guns and turrets on a plane are too them a tasty snack for some reason.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Crikey, the speed at which these are being made is incredible! Nice build Mark, a fantastic looking Stuka. It takes me two days to just put down a layer of paint.

M

mobear

you build the he111 and i will be soooo jealous,and would watch with great envy

ole

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
\ said:
Cheers Ole, A bigger kit needed to slow me down I think mybe the 1:32 scale He 111 from Revell if I can get it next week should keep me going for a week or two.
It will take much longer to build,that's for sure. Size doesn't make much difference to painting time and some things,like canopy masking,are actually easier.

Cheers

Steve

S

Saber

He he yes I am speedy gonzales at the moment but I will slow down once the fever subsides, going to the airshow at Seething airfields this Sunday so its bound to get me all excited again, cant wait.:woohoo:

S

Saber

Soon as I can get the cash together for this one I will get it. This kit has been on my want list for some time now and I have had enough practice to make a decent job of it I think, mind you seeing some of the fantastic work on this forum has made me wonder if I will ever be up to that sort of standard.

S

Saber

\ said:
It will take much longer to build,that's for sure. Size doesn't make much difference to painting time and some things,like canopy masking,are actually easier.Cheers

Steve
Canopy masking ah how I do love it.. These little kits are fun to make but they don't quite have the thrill factor of the bigger ones and I am loving the German planes at the moment. I was going to pick up a Hurricane today but instead got myself another German plane the Revell 1:72 Me 262 B-1 a/U1 Night fighter will post a new thread on that one today for you all.