A Cold One

S

Snipersunset

Loving this. Great snow effect. The footsteps to the side are a cracking detail, can't wait till i get good enough to attempt something like this.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
\ said:
Cheers Tony. I don't know about the bucket, i put the camo on and the next morning the tank was whitewash. The bucket was sat at the side of the tank with white paint in. But who ever did it have made a mistake, any of you spotted it yet?John
D'you think it might have been one of Ron's yetis?

Gern

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
\ said:
D'you think it might have been one of Ron's yetis?Gern
I don't know Gern but the yetis has done away with the jack too. Just had a closer look and notice, I'VE FORGOT THE JACK, opps!!!:smile11: It's still in the box.

John

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
\ said:
I don't know Gern but the yetis has done away with the jack too. Just had a closer look and notice, I'VE FORGOT THE JACK, opps!!!:smile11: It's still in the box.John
John, perhaps the Yeti has turned into a 'jack in the box'

:lame: I'm off to bed..ZZZZZZZZZZ

Ron

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
\ said:
Loving this. Great snow effect. The footsteps to the side are a cracking detail, can't wait till i get good enough to attempt something like this.
Thanks for the nice comment Sunset. Give it a go, you never know. This was the first time i did snow, if it wasn't for Patrick (dubster72) i'd still be doing grass, mud or sand.

Have fun, John

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
\ said:
John, perhaps the Yeti has turned into a 'jack in the box':lame: I'm off to bed..ZZZZZZZZZZ

Ron
You never know bud, Yeti get it sorted tomorrow, now thats lame lol

John