a wee compettition.

D

duncan

It wasnt all that good BUT since it is a potter just call her Harry. No? oh well.:noidea:

A

adzam

ok doke ,

i`ve decided on a winner

ddddrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ( drum roll ) ;)

and teh winner is......... " caught again "

which i believe was put forward by george .

good name mate . ;)

K

Ken_C

Ummm, Why?Puzzled uncivil serpent

regards

Chris
Yes, indeed why me. How did I get involved here? To my knowledge, I haven't even posted to this thread (that I remember anyway). :noidea:

Ken_C

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
Yes, indeed why me. How did I get involved here? To my knowledge, I haven't even posted to this thread (that I remember anyway). :noidea: Ken_C
Sorry guys just me having a bit of fun :smiling3: if you quote my post you will see it won't have your name in it, it will have / you (without the space in / y) just a little something I added, it displays the name of the person reading it :smiling3: but it got you thinking didn't it /you :D

M

Maplegarth

Sorry guys just me having a bit of fun :smiling3: if you quote my post you will see it won't have your name in it' date=' it will have / you (without the space in / y) just a little something I added, it displays the name of the person reading it :smiling3: but it got you thinking didn't it /you :D [/quote']it did a bit sonic lol lol lol lol

D

duncan

......eh ! ? that mean I can see what you are reading ? Thank goodness I`m a computer illiterate. :wavetowel

K

Ken_C

Sorry guys just me having a bit of fun :smiling3: if you quote my post you will see it won't have your name in it' date=' it will have / you (without the space in / y) just a little something I added, it displays the name of the person reading it :smiling3: but it got you thinking didn't it /you :D [/quote']Yes, it did get me wondering......but that explains a few things I've seen here lately. Please be kind to the computer illiterate :sad: Ken_C

N

noobee captain

Sorry guys just me having a bit of fun :smiling3: if you quote my post you will see it won't have your name in it' date=' it will have / you (without the space in / y) just a little something I added, it displays the name of the person reading it :smiling3: but it got you thinking didn't it /you :D [/quote']eh? (no smileysscratching their heads)

PS. :damn: