A13 Mk.I/Cruiser Tank Mk.III

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Fantastic Artyom,
I would take a look at the barrel alignment with the mantlet or does the the Besa armoured cover droop like that on the real tank. After all this work, wouldn't want something like this to spoil it.

1619328744896.png

I would say this is crazy stuff but I take my hat off to you for the amount of detail you put into this build. I take it you won't be painting it for the display in St Petersburg?

Cheers,
Richard

Neo

First Name
Artyom
Fantastic Artyom,
I would take a look at the barrel alignment with the mantlet or does the the Besa armoured cover droop like that on the real tank. After all this work, wouldn't want something like this to spoil it.

View attachment 420895

I would say this is crazy stuff but I take my hat off to you for the amount of detail you put into this build. I take it you won't be painting it for the display in St Petersburg?

Cheers,
Richard
Hi,Richard! It's true. This problem was mentioned on Missing Lynx couple weeks ago. I already has broken MG mount and raised it to a barrel level. Tomorrow I will add some more epoxy and polish it. Thank you for attention! I appreciate that!

I think I will have some time to make an antenna basement and some holders before Friday. On Friday I will bring it to the Exhibition.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Thank you, Andrew! I negotiated with the best masters in painting in Russia.Everyone refused. They tell me that my models are to complicated and will be better not to paint them.
I've been thinking about this. On the one hand I do understand but on the other it's a shame not to see such a great model painted up, so why don't you buy a cheaper kit, build it out of the box for a change and have a go at painting it yourself?? ;)

Neo

First Name
Artyom
I've been thinking about this. On the one hand I do understand but on the other it's a shame not to see such a great model painted up, so why don't you buy a cheaper kit, build it out of the box for a change and have a go at painting it yourself?? ;)
Lots of reasons. I haven't paint for years. I need a new stuff all paints and special chemistry. I can scratch well without disturbing someone. But I can't paint at home because my son have an allergy. So I suppose that one day somebody will paint my models or I do it myself but if my circumstances will change in a better way.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Artyom
That is superb. Have a great day at the model show. I am sure your model will get lots of attention.
Jim

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Sublime work, worthy of anything it wins. I think you may have nudged the barrel out of line setting up the pictures though...