Mmm - I see Airfix get the gull-wing right, and the shape of the spinner and prop look OK too - unlike the Revell Vb I got for this group build. I'll think about you when I'm busy carving and sanding, Alan!
underside done and the few recessed panel lines pin washed and the undercarriage painted View attachment 97473
camo painted on upper surface and I mxed a bit of rust with some gun metal to see if it would give a better look to the exhausts , in this scale I think it's worked but I don't know about a larger scale
weathering is done in oils to get that faded look , I used burnt umber for the exhaust stain and a mix of black and burnt umber for the upper smoke stain and black for the under side , in a couple of hours this can have a matt coat and she's done