Allen's 1/48 Revell Mossie (Papa695's Mossy GB).

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Hey Younger than me, It is not a bridge - it has now turned into a back brace......
Older than you.

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Beautiful finish Allen nicely done

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Late to the party Allen ,apologies , next round is on me to make up . What a superb job , not only a brilliantly executed mossie but yourself and JR on the lash just puts the icing on the cake . I love it , a fantastic scene - p.s. as myself and 570 ( ron) are also ex wood butchers any chance we can come and have a couple of cold ones while fixing up the mossie , before you and 453 empty the barrel ? Prost ! tony

• Love
Reactions: JR

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Late to the party Allen ,apologies , next round is on me to make up . What a superb job , not only a brilliantly executed mossie but yourself and JR on the lash just puts the icing on the cake . I love it , a fantastic scene - p.s. as myself and 570 ( ron) are also ex wood butchers any chance we can come and have a couple of cold ones while fixing up the mossie , before you and 453 empty the barrel ? Prost ! tony
Excuse me Dude 1 .
Tony your most welcome to join along with 570 at the tail end repair, we could be the 3 musketeers !

Taxi !

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
It is not a bridge - it has now turned into a back brace......

Don't like the sound of that Older than Me...I truly hope you are feeling better...
Beautiful finish Allen nicely done

Thank you my friend. It was fun and I hope you guys are doing well. BTW, how's the new job going Lee???...

Excuse me Dude 1 .
Tony your most welcome to join along with 570 at the tail end repair, we could be the 3 musketeers !

Wow Tony!!! Thank you for the kind words and never a need to apologize Sir. Of course, we need all the wood butchers we can get in the squadron. It's fine Dude 2, as Mossie's need lots of love and repairs on the back end. You three together would make a great "musketeer" team, barring splinters, of course!!! But........
On our way john !!
64A83780-0155-4F0B-B1A6-AFDF678C9872.jpeg

I can see three problems in this situation with 470 and Tony coming to help us out..............

1. The constant bickering over who is pedaling and who's not!!!

2. Did anyone calculate how many pubs there are between them under way and the airfield???

3. The distance from us........Reviewing 1 and 2, I really think the war would be long over before they arrived to help out. Maybe they could help build the museum to house our Mossie for future generations to see. Or even help in the restoration of her later on.....

Thanks again guys!!! Off to the O-club for a cold one..............

Prost
CDR. Allen "Gus-go-fast" Dewire, ret.