Arado Ar196 & Bf-110 E1 (Revell, 1/72)

V

Vajled

Untill decal papers came to my place, I will do one quick project...

Old matchbox prepack (of course)... cockpits are empty... but in Bf I will put pilots, and in Arado I have done something little... but I dont know how mutch will be seen thru canopy...

OOB booth, expect few my things... wires etc...

And how you seen I have putty Ju-88

ROman :smiling3:

D

dubster72

Lol don't you ever sleep Roman? You're a modelling machine!

Look forward to these ones.

Cheers

Patrick

V

Vajled

\ said:
Lol don't you ever sleep Roman? You're a modelling machine!Look forward to these ones.

Cheers

Patrick
Had afternoon nap from 3 till 5 PM, LOOL

thx Patrik...

Roman

J

John Huggins

I'll be watching this one Roman, im sure i'll pick up some tips from you.

John

V

Vajled

Bf-110 pilots

glued, puttyed and sanded fuselages and arado wing are glued, on bf-110 wing are still dry fit

Cheers,

Roman

T

treyzx10r

Roman you must consume large amounts of caffiene my friend! Looks like you're off to a great start with these 2 ,looking forard to seeing more!

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Roman two models at once! don't you ever rest? I'm really looking forward to seeing the Arado come together.

Vaughan

M

mobear

those 2 are cool roman,however do you still juggle with your free hand lol,awesome mate

mobear

A

AJay

Wow! Three more on the go. I love float planes so look forward to seeing more.

Canopy masking - just looking at it makes my hands sweat....LOL

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
You got this kit building lark down to a fine art Roman.

Looking nice so far.

I'm sure we wont have to wait long to see them complete.

Great work mate.

Tony.

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Good Lord,he's off again!

Roman you are a model making machine,the Henry Ford of scale modelling :smiling3:

I see you've nearly finished these two already and very nice they look too. I'm looking forward to seeeing them finished,particularly the Bf110, you've got me thinking that I really must do a large scale one of those.

Cheers

Steve

M

MrGotty

Oh my, Roman dude you never fail to amaze me since I have joined this forum, you never fail to inspire me every post you make, you are an inspiration my friend, not just to us new comers but everyone here lol great job bro!

Scott

A

andyrobs

Hi Roman another couple of great looking builds there mate. Your house must be HUGE to be able to display all your builds!!!!!!

Cheers, Andrew

V

Vajled

primer is up :smiling3:

Arado will be something like this... got all for makeing little vigneta and water :smiling3:

Roman

V

Vajled

one down... one to go :smiling3:

I have big problems... tamiya tape was stripping paint till plastic... dont know why... but at the end i have manage to paint all...

Roman

Last edited: