Arado Ar196 & Bf-110 E1 (Revell, 1/72)

D

dubster72

Great paintwork Roman, love your subtle mottling. That can't be easy in such a small scale.

Cheers

Patrick

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Very nice Roman. Still looking forward to see the Arado finished.

Vaughan

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Roman, you are indeed a 'modeling machine' When I build one model, I spread out everywhere, If I ever attempted two, she'd kick me out into the garden !

M

mobear

i think someone should remove your power plant to give us a rest,every time i see that you are building i keep seeing the terminator(the film)and the fact he needs no sleep just keeps going,you are awesome roman,i learn alot from your model building

thnx mobear

V

Vajled

I have corrected all at the end... second is down, first is glossed

If we ever meet guys... you all got a

Cheers

Roman

M

MrGotty

Looking good Roman keep it up! :smiling3: I have posted in Tutorials, can you take a look, I would love you guidance man :smiling3: Id appreciate it, anyway love how these 2 models are going!

Scott

V

Vajled

\ said:
Looking good Roman keep it up! :smiling3: I have posted in Tutorials, can you take a look, I would love you guidance man :smiling3: Id appreciate it, anyway love how these 2 models are going!Scott
shure scott..

just to find a topic...

and thx for appreciating my work :smiling3:

Roman

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Roman great recovery with the arado. It's a bit of a mystery why the tape is pulling the paint off. Had the paint not dried before you masked it? I had a similar problem with my Arado floats but I put that down to grease from fingers. but if you have cleaned yours with alcohol it shouldn't have been a problem.

Vaughan

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Good save Roman.

It could be as simple as the tape was stickier than normal or you pressed it down to much. Other than that the only other culprit is fingers. Rubbing eyes and itchy noses are great for that as they are naturally greasy areas and you do it almost with out thinking about it...... Well I do lol.

All's well that ends well as they say.

Ian M

J

James Q

Well recovered with the paint Roman! They are both looking amazing.

V

Vajled

Arado is glossed, and Bf-110 is decaled :smiling3:

Must correct few thing such a lose of paint on the end of wings (my fingers done it :smiling3: ), and of course detailing, panel drawing, etc...

Cheers,

Roman

Last edited:
T

treyzx10r

Roman you're a machine! I blink my eyes and you're already this far on 2 great looking builds! Nice save on the paint too!

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Fantastic work roman , glad to hear the paintwork is ok now. The mottlle is great on the 110 and the arado looks a nice little kit, keep it up mate , camnt wait to see it in its dio on the water, cheers tony

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Great work on the camo Roman, still cant wait to see that Arado.

Vaughan

Last edited by a moderator:

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
By the time I've typed this you'll probably have finished these two :smiling3:

They're looking good.......what's next?

Cheers

Steve

V

Vajled

\ said:
By the time I've typed this you'll probably have finished these two :smiling3: They're looking good.......what's next?

Cheers

Steve
thx steve :smiling3:

i think I will do Revell Harrier Mk 7/9 in 1/48... little modern and different :smiling3:

Cheers,

Roman

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Very, very nice work with the Arado Roman.

Vaughan