Barn Find (Restoration Needed)

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
I missed your build posts on this one Terry, but that is beautiful. I have to agree with the comments about the contents of the boxes and workbench. Boxes full of tools etc. would surely have been looted - but who steals a hammer and a rusty old screwdriver? You got that smack on!

Can I ask how you did the cobwebs - some of the spiders here would like to know as they're struggling to get theirs right!

0ne48thtel

Thank you Derek And Dave for you comments. Dave the webs were done using some spiders web material from Halloween. It is the stuff you spread around a room and can throw the plastic spiders on.

M

Mike

This is just amazing, been a fantastic build, I'm actually sad to see it finished, get started on something else so I can pick up more tips!!

PS; thanks for moving the giant paints from behind the window!! ;)

0ne48thtel

\ said:
This is just amazing, been a fantastic build, I'm actually sad to see it finished, get started on something else so I can pick up more tips!!PS; thanks for moving the giant paints from behind the window!! ;)
If you think the paint pots were big you should have seen the size of the spiders I had to fight off for their homes.

W

Willi262

That's truly amazing work!

I can't add to any comment already stated, but again that is really convincing, both the rusted/neglected vehicles, and the remains of the shed with webbing, dust and overgrowth. 5 stars effort here!

D

dubster72

Excellent work Terry! It's your painstaking attention to all those little details that make this brilliant.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Terrific finished model, Terry.....Up there with the best - No question!

0ne48thtel

Thank you for your Kind words Ron I may need to ask you a few how to's with my next one.

D

Doug Hughes

Brilliant, Terry. Truly atmospheric. I love everything about it, but especially the cobwebs and ivy.

First Name
barry
I got nothing to add to what has been said but just brill Terry

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well Have another gong. Great build Terry.

Ian M