Battle of DAK TO. Hill 875

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Action...all action...luvin it, Greg.
You're right about each figure telling it's own story. Can't imagine the desperation each trooper felt being nearly over whelmed. My seat needs to be screwed to the floor. :smiling6:

Cheers,
Richard

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Super action. Love the tapping the clip on the helmet. I can hear 'guns' yelling for another belt. This is looking very good. PaulE

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
It's all happening Greg, lots of movement in those figures.Like the additions you've made to the kit .:thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::nerd:
Thanks John ...all of them has to be one center of the all action

Reactions: JR

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Action...all action...luvin it, Greg.
You're right about each figure telling it's own story. Can't imagine the desperation each trooper felt being nearly over whelmed. My seat needs to be screwed to the floor. :smiling6:

Cheers,
Richard
Super action. Love the tapping the clip on the helmet. I can hear 'guns' yelling for another belt. This is looking very good. PaulE
Dear Richard and Paul
Thank u for your comments..l'm really enjoying those figures...

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Greg

That's looking pretty spectacular now. Can only image what it will look like once finished.

ATB.

Andrew

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Greg
Great progress. Really admire your research and planning. Figures are excellent, very natural poses. Groundwork is coming on well. Are the tree stumps commercial or home made?
Jim

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Hi Greg
Great progress. Really admire your research and planning. Figures are excellent, very natural poses. Groundwork is coming on well. Are the tree stumps commercial or home made?
Jim
Thanks for your kind comment... the trees are commercial (dio dump https://www.diodump.com/ ) but i added stuff to make them look more realistic.. ;)

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Greg, it must have been a depressing and desolate piece of real estate to fight for to these troopers. I guess it's down to fighting for the guy next to you in such situations and strategic goals just go out the window.

Looking at the small section that you have made doesn't give the impression that it's in Vietnam as you won't have the far off jungle canopy in the distance in view. Even after a few days of shelling there would be green leaves on the ground mixed in the mud...not much as they could have been ground to a pulp. Would look nice if there are a few fresh splintered branches or trunks recently been blown apart. I know it's still in the early stages of progress but it's something to look out for and you probably already have it in mind.

Cheers,
Richard

Cheers,
Richard

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Greg, it must have been a depressing and desolate piece of real estate to fight for to these troopers. I guess it's down to fighting for the guy next to you in such situations and strategic goals just go out the window.

Looking at the small section that you have made doesn't give the impression that it's in Vietnam as you won't have the far off jungle canopy in the distance in view. Even after a few days of shelling there would be green leaves on the ground mixed in the mud...not much as they could have been ground to a pulp. Would look nice if there are a few fresh splintered branches or trunks recently been blown apart. I know it's still in the early stages of progress but it's something to look out for and you probably already have it in mind.

Cheers,
Richard

Cheers,
Richard
Thanks for your comment Richard :smiling6: :smiling6: :smiling6: :smiling6: ..and yes l spoke with a couple of veterans it was scary for the most part and they told me they were alive thanks to Carlos Lozada's action :crying::crying::crying:...and there will be fresh banches, loads of them.. l like the way you read my mind looool