SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
RADAR GEARBOX which will worcarrier build35.jpgk all 5 radars from one motor

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Next pic is of the main strb sponson right under the bridge an this is where the radar gearbox is fitted but it all comes apart for servicingcarrier build36.jpg

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
The above sponson unscrews from the hull more pics of it with the radar gearbox taken out as it sit in the cutaway slot in sponson an if you look closely you can see both maincarrier build37.jpgradar shafts

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
AN there are LED lighting fitted now these led are special if you send 12v normal power through them they shine white an if the power is revesed then they shine battle red light as you will see in a few picscarrier build39.jpg

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
NXT PIC building a very awkward rear strb sponson an to build this I had to use a small plastic nimitz model to get the angle right carrier build43.jpg

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
IN the nxt two pics the sheer size of the ship can be seen with my wife jen holdin it an she is 5ft 7" but it still drawfs her an when I had the ship in model shows I had members
of the public askin me why I dint build it in a bigger scale like say 1/72 scale as I told them it would be 20ft long an way to big to be mobile to a pond to sail carrier build48.jpg