CHOSIN FEW at Funchilin pass

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
I think that is slightly over scale but other wise it looks almost life like:smiling:

• Haha
Reactions: JR

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Thank you Paul ....... l know l always say that... but i'm really having a blast :smiling::smiling:

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Wow Greg,

I'd give 3 thumbs up, but I only have 2 dude! Top job and nicely done figgies. I hope the giant Snow Panther didn't do any damage to the road......................

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Wow Greg,

I'd give 3 thumbs up, but I only have 2 dude! Top job and nicely done figgies. I hope the giant Snow Panther didn't do any damage to the road......................
Thanks Allen.... for your kind comment...and no Nounette (the name of our little cat) just inspected everything and is always very delicate in her movements... ;)

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Absolutely superb Greg.
Thank you Peter for your kind comment..and as I usually say...coming from you as you are THE figure painter, l take this as a massive compliment..

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
максимальная ставка Greisky
Dzhon .

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
SPASIBA... tobarich John... :smiling:

Last edited:
Reactions: JR

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Greg
Impressive work indeed. The loads in the jeeps and the wounded are really excellent. The white panther is most definitely the best bit - just have problems keeping it in position :tongue-out3:
Jim

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
The open aid box is a great touch. Love the torn pants. PaulE

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Thanks Jim... well Nounette... dose what she wants... BUT she never touched or broke or did anything bad on any of my dioramas or figures... she is a really well mannered cat....
Thanks Paul l will probably add some extra goodies to make it look even more dramatic... ;)

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Stunning work Greg. Your attention to detail really adds a lot to the build. Looking forward to seeing the extra goodies :thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Stunning work Greg. Your attention to detail really adds a lot to the build. Looking forward to seeing the extra goodies :thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:
I made a slight mistake (camo colors) with the shelter half... that I will correct very soon.. plus i prepared yesterday the 4 drivers and 2 passengers... hope to have them finished by sunday next week....