Drag Nut, Ed "Big Daddy" Roth

• Thread starter Deleted member 7237
  • Start date

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
Reminds me of my youth too. I think I built the other Ratfink one but I remember them well
Krazyyyyy!
:nerd::tongue-out3:

D

Deleted member 7237

Right big elbows out and excuse me if I sneeze, but got to get to the front to see a remake of a model made during my childhood but to a much higher standard.
Mike.
Hi Mike glad you popped in there is always plenty of room, I hope it's a happy memory from your childhood as for a higher standard I doubt it for one minute knowing you I'm just having a bit of fun.
Pete.

Reactions: JR
D

Deleted member 7237

Looking great Pete. Colour next.....It’ll be fantastic with paint. Are you sure that beast isn’t an electron micrograph of the Corona virus?
Hi Tim still a bit to do on the hot rod yet probably going to make some disc brakes and brake pipes then some colour .
Pete.

D

Deleted member 7237

Fantastic Pete. A real tonic.
Hi Peter thank you very much, this is a type of figure I like it can't be wrong as for the tonic hope there's some Gin and ice with that.
Sorry to hear you're not too good at the moment look after yourself and keep safe.
Pete.

D

Deleted member 7237

Reminds me of my youth too. I think I built the other Ratfink one but I remember them well
Krazyyyyy!
:nerd::tongue-out3:
Hi Neil I think this takes one or two people back down memory lane you probably built 6-inch rat Fink on his own which you can still get it.
Pete.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Pete
Wonderful madness in these trying times. Keep it up.
Jim

D

Deleted member 7237

Hi Pete
Wonderful madness in these trying times. Keep it up.
Jim
Cheers Jim, have to admit the hole world gone mad at the minute, hope you and yours are ok, keep safe.
Pete.

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Drag nut, sounds like something your doc could fix:tongue-out3:

Crazy but great Pete, sorry late to the mad house lol

• Haha
Reactions: JR

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Looking frightely good Pete :smiling2:

Strenko J

Faithful rabble apprentice
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Pete,
Just found this thread... had this kit when I was a youngster modeler.. don’t recall exactly what happened to it...always loved the rat fink.. looking forward to see this one come to life

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Pete, the improvements are at a new level. Love the coil over shocks you created and the horns are the "Bomb"! Keep it coming Mate!
Rick H.

D

Deleted member 7237

Drag nut, sounds like something your doc could fix:tongue-out3:

Crazy but great Pete, sorry late to the mad house lol
Hi Bob your always welcome to the my mad house and the Doc said there's no cure.
Pete.

D

Deleted member 7237

Pete,
Just found this thread... had this kit when I was a youngster modeler.. don’t recall exactly what happened to it...always loved the rat fink.. looking forward to see this one come to life
Hi Joe I think quite a few of you over your side of the pond grew up with rat fink by the sound of it, just hope I can do it justice.
Pete.
Just out interest whereabouts in Ohio are you, I lived in Chillicothe south of Columbus down the 23 for about 18 month in a satellite garage back in the early 80s which was multi franchised until it went all belly up and had to come to the UK.
Pete.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 7237

Pete, the improvements are at a new level. Love the coil over shocks you created and the horns are the "Bomb"! Keep it coming Mate!
Rick H.
Hi Rick glad you like my improvements still a bit more to do.
Pete.