dragon su-100

C

CDW

They ain't got no 'eds mate. :smiling3: :smiling3: trying to create your own little army of zombie tankies then eh John?? :smiling3:

Anyway, back to reality and talking sense, that looks to be a nice dio layout, really simple yet depicts a decent amount of activity ... something i strive to achieve sometimes when doing a dio ... less is more in a kind of busy sort of way (and now i'm back to talking tosh again so i'll stop:smiling3:)

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
They ain't got no 'eds mate. :smiling3: :smiling3: trying to create your own little army of zombie tankies then eh John?? :smiling3: Anyway, back to reality and talking sense, that looks to be a nice dio layout, really simple yet depicts a decent amount of activity ... something i strive to achieve sometimes when doing a dio ... less is more in a kind of busy sort of way (and now i'm back to talking tosh again so i'll stop:smiling3:)
less will be the main effect in my dio once the cobbles are down there may be some bricks involved but nothing to big

thanks for dropping by buddy

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
This is gonna be good :yes:
cheers mate im typing this with black paint all over my fingers from painting the base cheers for stopping by andy

P

Polux

The diorama is looking good do far, and the tank is fantastic!!

I can't wait to see more!!

Cheers

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
cheers buddy will get some more pics up tom cheers for looking in panther

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
John, I missed the start of this and just read through it.....That P.E. would frighten the life out of me. Thank heaven I haven't the balls to get some for my stuff, I just couldn't cope!

Really looking well and I do like the dio you are making.

Nice one.

Ron

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Cheers for going through the lot I've only really just started to enjoy pe parts.ive got some coming Xmas for my priest inside outside and everywhere else..come join me Ron a man of your skills would find it easy..

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
well got the base coat on with its shading just got to highlight then transfers then the fun bit weathering

oh and got half way to sticking down al the cobbles

thanks for dropping by

geegad

M

mobear

thats a fantastic paintjob there Gee,just wish my technique works that well lol

mobear

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
cheers mo ive seen your builds and its top draw stuff buddy...thanks for the kind words mucker

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Wow, looking great, this is going to be an awesome dio.

Tony.

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
cheers tony it just getting up and glueing the dam thing down cheers for dropping by

few more pics

when its weathered it will tone down the colour variation

cheers again comments welcome

geegad

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
well just started the weathering process thought i would share with you were im at

cheers for dropping in

K

Keith9657

Thats terrific, John. I'd be so happy if I could build armour like that.

Keith

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
One word springs to mind, 'perfection'. Nice work John.

Have fun, John

M

mobear

looks as good as the real thing mate,loving the workmanship

mobear

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
That is looking very nice. I have often been tempted by this kit, but have resisted so far.....

Love the paint work. If I could just ask about the missing exhaust cover. Is it being left off or just not put on yet? If its being left off you might want to consider drilling some bolt holes in the hull.

I hope you dont mind me saying but when you have gone to so much trouble with all the other details, it would be a shame to miss that bit.

PE is addictive isn't it!

Ian M

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
well my thank you very much for all the kind words and appreciation im blushing...ole/john/keith

and ian you have confirmed what i was thinking my self about the holes thats my next move thanks for the tip its always welcome:thumbsup: