Edward FW190A8 1\48

V

Vajled

great job so far, keep it up and after decaling and wash this will look fantastic

Roman

B

Buttonman

Righto I resrayed the sides think they look beter, almost finishedj just need advice on washes have got burnt syena wash oil brown stain and carbon pigment. advice if i need more gladely recieved.

Thanks for all the support and guidance from all of you.:tulip:

Cheers

Martin

M

mobear

i would go for burnt sienna at the hinges make it look like over greasing and a light dusting and a bit of carbon in the panel lines,coz it looks fantastic as it is and to much might kill the look of it

mobear

B

Buttonman

Cheers mobear comments like that make wonna carry on.

Martin

V

Vajled

O yes... o yes... that is what we talk about...

Great looking Fw

Roman

First Name
Dave
Superb paint job.And i take my hat off to you for getting the wing walkway lines on.I messed them up when i built one of these.

B

Buttonman

Oh dave you have no idea buddy they were cart decals but I F****d up my fair share had too walk away twice, I didn't want the blue logo on the nose first one went out the window and the cross on the left wing is built using 4 pieces cut off an old cross. but two pieces of advice from a new modeler "Bollie Bollie" slowley slowley plenty of decal softener and cut the shape of the decal a close as you can and leave a nice tag for your pincers then with a nice big brush get the decal moving on its paper then either slide it directly where you wont it or pick it of with the brush and place it, making sure you've got plenty of decal set or softener on the surface.

Hark at me sounding all proffesional :cheeseygrin:

Just don't rush or panic, hope this helps it wouldn't have been possibble without he help and guidance from the guys on here, No question is too daft,just ask you'll be supprised what these guys know.

Thanks to everybody

Martin