Focke Wulf 190 A-8/R2 JG-3 Black Nose Eduard 1/48

First Name
Graham
Hi Carlos. Welcome to the forum and good luck with the FW190 build. It is a great kit, the same as the one I did. Let us know how you get on and if we can answer any questions, please ask away. I am sure you can speak English better than I can speak yours, do not worry about it :-)

P

Panzercarlos

\ said:
Hi Carlos. Welcome to the forum and good luck with the FW190 build. It is a great kit, the same as the one I did. Let us know how you get on and if we can answer any questions, please ask away. I am sure you can speak English better than I can speak yours, do not worry about it :-)
Thank you very much friend!

Excuse my poor English:wow:

I'm uploading progress until now :photographer:

Saludos!

First Name
Steve
Welcome Carlos. Good to see another Fw190. Your cockpit looks very good. I look forward to more.

Cheers

Steve

Ian M

GB Mod
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Welcome to THE forum.

What a super job you done on the cock-pit.

Ian M

That's a beautifully detailed cockpit, quite amazing, almost a shame that you have to close it up into the fuselage. Does the PE come with the Eduard kit or is that a seperately purchased item?

First Name
Richard
Welcome Carlos , your 190 is looking very nice , also your English is very good

Richy

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Carlos

The build is coming along really nicely. I am building almost the same kit as you and I'm really happy with the cockpit detail. It should build into a fine looking model! Good luck with the 190 - I look forward to seeing it completed.

Paul

P

Panzercarlos

\ said:
Welcome Carlos. Good to see another Fw190. Your cockpit looks very good. I look forward to more.Cheers

Steve
Thank You Steve!

more progress soon.

P

Panzercarlos

\ said:
That's a beautifully detailed cockpit, quite amazing, almost a shame that you have to close it up into the fuselage. Does the PE come with the Eduard kit or is that a seperately purchased item?
Very Good Kit m1ks, but I prefer Hasegawa!

Yes, the PE come with the Eduard kit.

greetings friend!

P

Panzercarlos

\ said:
Welcome Carlos , your 190 is looking very nice , also your English is very good Richy
Thank you very much for your words, Richy.

P

Panzercarlos

\ said:
Hi CarlosThe build is coming along really nicely. I am building almost the same kit as you and I'm really happy with the cockpit detail. It should build into a fine looking model! Good luck with the 190 - I look forward to seeing it completed.

Paul
Is my first Eduard Kit, and is Good!

But I prefer Hasegawa Focke with their Rivets more accurate.

Greetings from Venezuela.

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
\ said:
Is my first Eduard Kit, and is Good!But I prefer Hasegawa Focke with their Rivets more accurate.

Greetings from Venezuela.
You know a great deal more of about the 190 than I do my friend! I am in awe of your skill and knowledge.

Keep the advise coming I'm all ears! (Hope that translates ok!!!)

Cheers

Paul

P

Panzercarlos

\ said:
You know a great deal more of about the 190 than I do my friend! I am in awe of your skill and knowledge.Keep the advise coming I'm all ears! (Hope that translates ok!!!)

Cheers

Paul
Thank you very much tr1ckey66

First Name
Graham
Hi Carlos. Good to see you back on the FW190. Nice detailing work on the engine. Should be very nice when finished.