Forest Luftwaffe hide out

N

noble

Hi Paul those trees are looking very nice the tutorial is very helpful, hope you are taking it easy after the op mate.. i remember when i was around 12 or 13 had the same op a day late i got up to go to the loo and burst all the stitches had to go back in to have them re done not pleasent at all. Anyway take it easy and get well.

scott

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Thanks Scott. It was weird having surgery in the morning and then being allowed to go home the same day. Had the surgery at 8am and was out at 11am! I was walking around Tescos at 4pm, I think I was still under the influence of the general aneathetic!

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi everyone,

Seems a while since I my last post so I thought I'd let you guys know how things are going.

Got a few projects on the go at once here:

1. Obviously there's the dio to finish - and I WILL be finishing it - I promise!!!

2. The Tamiya 262 - got the cockpit done with photo etch courtesy of Eduard.

3. The pair of FW 190 Ds - got the cockpits and fuselages together and have prepared one of them for photoetch flaps (which have been built).

4. Inspired by Richy C's Aston I went and bought myself a car model (as if I hadn't got enough projects on the go!). This model is the Fujimi Honda Civic Type R. I bought this particular model as I owned the real thing a few years back and it was enormous fun to drive. I intend to build this to replicate my car - number plate and all!

On top of this the Summer GB starts soon. Now I was going ignore the GB call, as I have so many projects on the go, but I just couldn't help myself - so I will be contributing to the GB after all!

Hernia is healing nicely (I think) although I've got to go for an ultrasound scan next week to check everything's ok. That aside I'm hoping to finish all these lovely projects over the next couple of months.

Here's a few pics of assorted stuff...

View attachment 16496View attachment 16497View attachment 16498View attachment 16499

View attachment 24606

View attachment 24607

View attachment 24608

View attachment 24609

Dora cockpit.jpg

R type construction.jpg

Doras construction.jpg

Kits.jpg

B

bikerbart

Some cracking kits on the go there Paul. Loook forward to seeing them progress. All the best for a speedy recovery, regards Martin :smiling:

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Thanks guys. The thought is much appreciated.

The 2 Doras and the 262 are going to feature in this Dio eventually so they are relevant to this thread (honest!) The R-type is a very late war, experimental Honda designed to kill boy racers and won't feature in the dio!

Got some pics of Biggin Hill if anyone's interested.

Cheers

P

B

bikerbart

\ said:
Thanks guys. The thought is much appreciated.The 2 Doras and the 262 are going to feature in this Dio eventually so they are relevant to this thread (honest!) The R-type is a very late war, experimental Honda designed to kill boy racers and won't feature in the dio!

Got some pics of Biggin Hill if anyone's interested.

Cheers

P
Lol re the boy racers :smiling: Would love to see pics from Biggin Hill please, never been but its on my list....regards Martin.