France 44 tankers break up the boredom

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
well done Alan, there turned out well, the detail on the cross and belt buckle are great how you see it all , do like the faces wish i could do my half as well

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
well done Alan, there turned out well, the detail on the cross and belt buckle are great how you see it all , do like the faces wish i could do my half as well
Thanks for the kind words Moni , to see it all I have a headset that magnifies by about 5 so it's pretty good :smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
i envy you your steady hand :D
It's not that steady to be honest , I always have to touch up when I've painted a tiny piece lol

D

dubster72

Nice work on the figures Alan, I've used the same set on my Tiger II; they're well detailed.

Cheers

Patrick

D

Deleted member 3568

Steadier than I could ever be well done now just 20 more to do, or are they only playing 5a side

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Nice work on the figures Alan, I've used the same set on my Tiger II; they're well detailed.Cheers

Patrick
They are very detailed Patrick I like the way the iron cross has a big outline so you can paint it :smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Steadier than I could ever be well done now just 20 more to do, or are they only playing 5a side
Well it's more like one a side with a neutral soldier as goalie :smiling3:

P

Polux

Looking very good so far Alan!

I think, here, the important are the figures....I don't know exactly if you will do a tank....my advice is to build a "simple thing" that don't take protagonism to them :P

Polux

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Great job on the figures Alan , and quick too , you only decided on this one yesterday!!!! cheers tony

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Looking very good so far Alan!I think, here, the important are the figures....I don't know exactly if you will do a tank....my advice is to build a "simple thing" that don't take protagonism to them :P

Polux
Thanks polux accrual live got two panzer IVs I'm putting in it with 11 figures including a gendarme :smiling3:

P

Polux

Two iron pieces versus eleven persons!!!

I don't said nothing.... :P they win ;)

Good luck with it Alan!!

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Great job on the figures Alan , and quick too , you only decided on this one yesterday!!!! cheers tony
Cheers tony I appreciate that , I cheat a bit when building figures I hurry the job along with a hair dryer :smiling3:

Z

Ziper_it

Looking very good also for me and I agree with Polux "the diorama wizard", keep it simple, leave the scene to the figures.

Francesco

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
be looking forward to seeing more , agree with Polux and Francesco :rolleyes:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Looking very good also for me and I agree with Polux "the diorama wizard", keep it simple, leave the scene to the figures.Francesco
The tanks won't interfere with it too much francesco they will be in the background with the people In front they will be seen but the action is all from the figures as there will be civvies and a dog as well :smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Nowt wrong with them there figures mate, look okay to me and nicely painted too.

Si:smiling3:

P

Polux

Errr...:oops:

I really like this diorama idea Alan!! So, I'm thinking about it like was mine :P

How about this?

You have eleven persons. What are they doing? Playing football, ok!!

When this happens? You have two tanks (P.IV), so is a war time...the second ww.

A diorama needs to show how many information better!!

You need the "where" :eek:

On a simple mud field. On a street, near a church. On a prisoners field like "evasion or victory".

Sorry if I'm turning bored....:oops: