France 44 tankers break up the boredom

Z

Ziper_it

OT: Polux this is for you, you forgot director and camera behind the building corner recording the movie.

Alan, sorry to hijack your thread, hope you can forgive me

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Errr...:oops:I really like this diorama idea Alan!! So, I'm thinking about it like was mine :P

How about this?

You have eleven persons. What are they doing? Playing football, ok!!

When this happens? You have two tanks (P.IV), so is a war time...the second ww.

A diorama needs to show how many information better!!

You need the "where" :eek:

On a simple mud field. On a street, near a church. On a prisoners field like "evasion or victory".

Sorry if I'm turning bored....:oops:
Thanks for that polux I appreciate your input :smiling3:

The scene I have in is a field on the edge of a small town with left side a house or something similar a lane then a hedgerow , the tanks will be under trees out of the way parked up

The people will be watching the footy and I think I'll make the gendarme the referee an old feller looking on dour maybe he has links to the marque a small boy in shorts hopping to get a game and the tank crews by the tanks , the idea I got was from a book saying how some accepted the Germans after a while :smiling3:

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
They look great Alan, I don;t think the faces are bad at all. Number two looks like he has just received the ball into his body!

Lee W

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Great work so far...I'm watching closely with interest...:cool:

P

Polux

\ said:
Thanks for that polux I appreciate your input :smiling3: The scene I have in is a field on the edge of a small town with left side a house or something similar a lane then a hedgerow , the tanks will be under trees out of the way parked up

The people will be watching the footy and I think I'll make the gendarme the referee an old feller looking on dour maybe he has links to the marque a small boy in shorts hopping to get a game and the tank crews by the tanks , the idea I got was from a book saying how some accepted the Germans after a while :smiling3:
Good morning Alan!

Ahhh,well....yesterday it was a very, very long day, my excuses Alan, I feel a bit ashamed now....:oops:

Sorry again :smiling3: :smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Good morning Alan!Ahhh,well....yesterday it was a very, very long day, my excuses Alan, I feel a bit ashamed now....:oops:

Sorry again :smiling3: :smiling3:
No need to say sorry mate , you were giving me your experience of building dioramas so I'm very grateful for your opinions mate :smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Some times Patrick :smiling3: on that one I did have to do a bit of touching up but I've cut a brush down to about four hairs so the over spill is now limited and it makes it easier to touch up

And the wife bought me some magnifying glasses used for watch repair :smiling3:

Oh sorry I forgot to say thank you for liking him :smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Nice figure work, great painting and detailing.

Si:smiling3:

dave

SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
the figures are looking good so far, looking forward to seeing the finished diorama.

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Great looking figures these will look great in your dio look forward to more updates watching with interest :smiling3:

P

Polux

Geniaaaaal!!

You are nailing these figures, Alan ;)

I really like them.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
fantastic fugues Alan they get +++ for me wish i could do them as 1/8 as good and i would be very happy, :D

and the detail as well is just great the cross eagle and trimming all spot on, ;) wont to paint my ones i have :eek:

what a sweet wife you have for getting you some magnifying glasses :rolleyes:

think i will have to get some ever a cheap pair will help to see things better my eyes are getting old and even squinting dose not help any more :confused:

cannot wait to see more keep up the great work cheers

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers folks I appreciate the kind words :smiling3:

P

Polux

I like it Alan ;)

I must admit the figures are sculpted on a very relaxed position...:eek: they look very well.