from a photograph

R

Richy C

Don`t know how I missed this one its blimming huge , fantastic work Scott , I love it , BIG 5 STARS from me mate .

Right then where you gonna put it .

Cheers

Richy

N

noble

Thanks a lot guys and Richy i've already found a place in the shed it fits nicely.

scott

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Wow Scott, brilliant job. I didn't catch the build thread but it must have taken ages. Truley a 5 star build.

Colin M.......

R

rogue-one

wow! thats fantastic scott. the leopold looks like quite a kit to build and paint! your figure's are superb and like usual, your over-all composition and story telling in your diorama is brilliant.

A

AJay

Fantastic, Scott! There's such a lot of work in this build. An easy 5*****

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Brilliant build Scott.

The paint job is fantastic, and love the little gunner pulling the firing cord.

Tony.

D

dubster72

My thanks to Andrew for commenting on this amazing build! I'm glad I saw it because that's a tremendous piece of work Scott! The details & paint / weathering are fantastic, I can only imagine how long it must have taken. Definitely worth 5 stars!

Patrick

N

noble

Thanks to everyone for the fantastic comments and the many stars right now iam still awaiting my dora.... its been a year since i paid for it. I have been told it should be here by the end of January i hope. thanks again to all of you.

scott

L

Lancasterb1

Wow Scott, just stumbled across this one, what a fantastic build, how long in total did it take to build? I was considering the Trumpeter version, but that is as far as it got when I saw the number of parts involved. A cracking build and one to be proud of!

Andy

C

Caledonia

Hi Scott, WOW that is some project you undertook, cannot believe the quality of the finish. 5 Star from me too, would give you more if I could. Cheers Derek