Gluton for punishment.Eduard FW110E 1\48

B

Buttonman

Had this one for ages but wanted to cut my teeth on something smaller.

Cheers

Martin

M

mobear

oh i`m soo jealous of this build will be watching this,

mobear

J

John Huggins

Me jealous to Martin, never made a 1:48 model before.

Looks a big one & nice subject i'll be watching this one.

John

First Name
Sebastijan aka Seb
Shouldn't the title say Bf 110E? ;) will be watching with interest as I have a C model in my stash

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
\ said:
Shouldn't the title say Bf 110E? ;) will be watching with interest as I have a C model in my stash
Yes it should. Maybe someone could change it,I got all discombobulated :smiling3:

Cheers

Steve

B

Buttonman

It's my age guys :wheelchair:it says C\E and all the letters in between, There's even 2 different sets of fuselage halves and loads of other stuff to build all the different models.

The MTO stands for mediteranian theator of opperations. will take some pics of all the models that can be made.

Cheers

Martin

PS; Mr moderator can you change my little indiscresion From FW to BF Thanks

Last edited:
B

Buttonman

Here's all the different models out of 1 box.

Lot of bits for all the different models.

Martin

V

Vajled

I want them all :smiling3:

Really cant decide witch one is better looking camo

Roman

B

Buttonman

Sorry Mobear no freehand at the mo hard enough on 190 will do the 109 with mottle.

Sorry been away for a while get moments like that but have been busy, these cockpits are really hard and fiddley.

Thanks for looking

Martin

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Nice cockpit Martin, cracking work.

I like the camo scheme options, and I've not seen an Italian AF plane with with German crosses (Balkankruze ?) on the wings before.

Thats something a bit different.

Tony.

B

Buttonman

Well I know modeling isstrefull but this is madness

Had a bloody heart attack trying to stick cockpit in. Have gotta have a angiogram soon

Cheers

Martin

B

Buttonman

thanks for all the kind words,have just moved to the coronary ward and am wired for sound,sounds like r2d2 having a bad day.

Martin

M

mobear

hurry up get well,needing to see plane finished lol oh yeah did i say get well soon and all the best

mobear

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Get well soon mate, I been there and It's not that bad. Hospital food can be a bit of a problem, I got the SWMBO to bring in some books to take my mind off it :cool:.

Thank goodness you won't be in long, heart stuff is relatively quick and simple these days, I had my attack on a Friday and was all done, dusted and back home by the following Thursday.

I started modelling again to get back on my feet after a heart attack. You'll be back modelling before you know it.

See you on here soon.

Tony.

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Here's to a quick return to good health and modelling.

Colin M..

B

Buttonman

thanks guys misses and mum in law bought me loads of modeling mags so am studying up while I can.goin for a ct scan with dye to show up my arteries

Martin