Gluton for punishment.Eduard FW110E 1\48

B

Buttonman

Am back!!! got kicked out yesterday.

Have finished the cockpit and stuck it in, then stuck fuselage as well i'll leave it overnight, got alot of sleep to catch up.

Thanks for looking

Martin

B

Buttonman

Right major update.

Now to get rid of them unsightly gaps.

Primer on found some ugly bits to sort.

New zebra cammo

gaps filled with streched sprew and putty plus some thinned putty for the nooks and crannys

Wish my hands didn't shake so much think i might brush the lines on next time, if there's a next time.

Armour is calling me from under the table.

Thanks for looking

Martin

D

dubster72

That looks really nice Martin. I know what you mean about shaky hands, it's always when you're concentrating the most!

Cheers

Patrick

First Name
Sebastijan aka Seb
looks good so far. I've heard horror stories about the fit of engine nacelles with this kit. Don't worry about the shaky preshading - you don't have to be accurate and precise with this method as the main focus is painting the insides of the panels. And getting just the right amount of preshade to be seen through layers of paint. Keep up the good work!

B

Buttonman

Thanks for the nice coments chaps had a full day on her yesterday goin back up in a mo so i'll update later.

Martin

B

Buttonman

Have just put first coats on, going to take dogs out then go for another coat.

BBL

Martin

B

Buttonman

Just added another layer and cut some angles. Hopefully be finished by tonight.

Cheers

Martin

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Don't know how I missed this one Martin. A great build so far looking forward to the next stages.

Vaughan

V

Vajled

Beauty... real beauty

you done it all arround, great painting

Roman

B

Buttonman

Thanks Roman,

Here's a update after totally losing it yesterday after destroying the only 2 side crosses i have, just waiting for Hannants.

thanks for looking

Martin

M

mobear

i like this plane and the way its done a lot,you`ve made it look really good

mobear

chameleon 2009

Mike Tipping Models
SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Martin these kits arnt for the faint haerted, but you should enjoy the build, the detail is beutifull and the lines are clean, send some build shots when your underway

Mike

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
I can see preshading - nice job. I always seem to loose my preshading !

B

Buttonman

thanks guys it's all thanks to you with your tips,

I used heavely thinned val model air with low pressure then nicely controled strokes with me AB so not to flood but gently cover the panels, Then just fill in the middle of the panels to keep the preshading just visible.

Not finished yet tho gonna give it a sand wash after the crosses are fixed and a coat of matt varnish.

thanks again guys you're great tutors

Martin

HAWKERHUNTER

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Great work Martin. The canopy must have been quite difficult to mask but it has come out a treat.

Steve

B

Buttonman

Not hard at all Eduard kits come with a pre cut mask sheet.with full instructions

Martin

B

Buttonman

All done in the finished section

Thank you all for your tips and help

Martin