Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Looks cool is the film journey to the centre of the earth?:rolleyes:

I like that T Rex :smiling3:

D

dougie

Ermagherd, the wife will love this build. Have you seen the guy that did this with Lego, he did the gate as well. Awesome.

best of luck with the build

N

noble

Thanks guys glad you like it so far and how you will stay with train till it comes to the station. The T rex looks good I think; the skindetail is amazing and because it came in a running pose.... well I just had too.

Scott

N

noble

This is my progress so far managed to make decals for the jeep and I've covered some of the tree frames hope you like it.

scott

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
Good Stuff Scott ........ I'll look forward to seeing this one completed.

First Name
Aaron
Mate that tree looks really good, jeeps coming along nicely too. I'm speeches at how amazing the t Rex looks.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
well im in this late and would of said Jurassic Park,oh booo,:rolleyes:

great start do real love that Rex,fantastic colors on him,nice blends and shading ,top job,

one word dont mess with him to much,as no one knows what colors there were,sorry had to say it, ;)

the tree is coming along very nicely as well,

will have to keep an eye on this one, top work so far Scott, :D

N

noble

\ said:
Cool, decals look amazing. I take it you print those on special paper?
Hi Dougie no not at all all did was photograph the emblem reduce it in size on the computer and then print out on ordinary paper. They are stuck on with pa.

Scott

N

noble

\ said:
well im in this late and would of said Jurassic Park,oh booo,:rolleyes:
great start do real love that Rex,fantastic colors on him,nice blends and shading ,top job,

one word dont mess with him to much,as no one knows what colors there were,sorry had to say it, ;)

the tree is coming along very nicely as well,

will have to keep an eye on this one, top work so far Scott, :D
Monica glad you're along for the ride, I am happy with Rex so as far as I am concerned she is completed. The jeep is almost there and the trees have now had there first wash of oils.

scott

N

noble

\ said:
Mate that tree looks really good, jeeps coming along nicely too. I'm speeches at how amazing the t Rex looks.
Aaron cheers mate I was debating 2 colour schemes for her but decided to try to get as close to the movie colours as possible.

scott

D

dougie

I am having real problems with some old Tamiya decals. practising with the spare ones they are a nightmare to get off in one piece and just fall to bits. I think they need wetted and left for maybe 10 mins as that's when they actually seem to slide. I think I need to try and get another set.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
i maybe wrong with this,but i have done before is give the decals a couple of coats of matt clear,let dry,

just over the surface of the decal,

then use just a few drops of water in a small dish,that will sock up from the bottom,through the paper maybe takes a little longer,

just do a test to see if the decal will slip about,and if so ,then should be find to slid into place,

hope this is some help, ;)

First Name
Aaron
The different tones of foliage looks really good Scott and the trunk looks like a tree trunk :P win.