gotta go faster

N

noble

thanks Aaron, there not perfect but I don't think there too bad for a first attempt.

scott

N

noble

Cheers Steve much appreciated iam glad you like them, not sure how many I will need yet, but I will say that they are easier to make than I thought and was wondering if anyone would find a tutorial useful from start to finish?

scott

D

Dave Garrett

couldn't you scan the originals into your computer then print them onto blank transfer paper available on ebay

N

noble

Hi Dave with the decals you probably could but I have no idea on how to do it, or even if my printer is able to.

scott

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
The trees look great and yes do do a tree tutorial step by step. I'm sure others will also find it useful.

As for the decals. It's just like printing a picture. Which type of printer do you have?

N

noble

Cheers Ian glad you like them, will do that tutorial on Friday I think when I have some time. Not sure the wife bought a new one two weeks ago I think it's an Epsom .

scott

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well next time you order from Scale Model Shop buy some decal paper. Just a couple of sheets of clear and white, you can also get a fixer solution, but you can get away with acrylic varnish..

If the decal has white in it, use the White film, if not use the clear one. Give it a bash, you might like it

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
the tree true out so well,very good job on it,looks fantastic, ;)

agree the tutorial,would be of help,and a very good idea to do, :D

N

noble

\ said:
Well next time you order from Scale Model Shop buy some decal paper. Just a couple of sheets of clear and white, you can also get a fixer solution, but you can get away with acrylic varnish..
If the decal has white in it, use the White film, if not use the clear one. Give it a bash, you might like it
Thanks Ian will keep that in mind.

scott

N

noble

\ said:
the tree true out so well,very good job on it,looks fantastic, ;)
agree the tutorial,would be of help,and a very good idea to do, :D
Thank you Monica for your great comments I am glad you like the trees, I think I will do a tutorial might start posting iton fFriday.

Scott

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
cool i will watch out for it,alway like to pickup new tips and tricks, ;)

N

noble

Hi all this is my recent progress so far hope you like it and as always all comments are most welcome.

scott

P

phalinmegob

looking great scott, and a great idea for a dio. tell me,where did you get those blue stand/clamp thhings from and what are they called, the ones in the first picture holding the dino up. i think i could do with a set of those

N

noble

\ said:
looking great scott, and a great idea for a dio. tell me,where did you get those blue stand/clamp thhings from and what are they called, the ones in the first picture holding the dino up. i think i could do with a set of those
I got them from kit stop in Birkenhead they were just on one of the rotating stands by the door.

scott

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looking good Scott, ;)